Heart, please don't beat so fast.

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Sungyeol walked in the cafe, I swear my heart just went out of rhythm. My stomach felt weird, like it had some birds flying inside me. What was that phrase again? Were they birds? Moths? Bats? Something with a B...

"Butterflies!" A familiar voice shouted out.

'That startled me.' I thought as I looked to where it came from.

"Did you start putting the butterflies up?" Sungyeol asked to one of the waiters.

"We were about to." The waiter answered.

"I bet you forgot. You know that cafe party is tomorrow. We barely handle this kind of events. Put the decorations on now." Sungyeol sternly ordered.

"Yes, sir." The waiter replied and hurried off to somewhere.

"Hyuk! Do we have any costumers at that part?" Sungyeol shouted to the waiter that just ran off.

"Yeah, there are only 2 people in there." The waiter shouted back.

 

Sungyeol suddenly started walking towards walking to the room we were in. And I just started panicking, I took my bag and headed to a near restroom that was just at the back of me. And just in time, I closed the door just as Sungyeol made it to our table.

I hurriedly putted my bag at the counter of the sink and took out my make up. Well my make up consists of powder and lip balm...  I really wanna look good for Sungyeol right now... So without any hope I just powdered myself and used a bit of lip balm... I really am boring looking... I searched though my bag and found some shades. This would make me look chic. I smiled and putted them on and ruffled my hair a bit to look as if I just looked hot naturally.

'This is good enough.' I thought before heading out of the restroom.

 

When I stepped in the secluded room, I saw a man asleep on the table. Well he wasn't on the table, his head was resting on the table. Judging from what I see there are 2 drinks on the table, so he went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter