It just keeps on getting worse.

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Tae was cooking breakfast for the family. But she just felt something didn't feel right, it all felt un real for some unknown reason. She was flipping pan cakes when suddenly she heard someone called her name. She didn't know what she was doing but she took the already perfectly cooked pancakes and putted whip cream on top, putting sliced strawberries on top as well. She then after takes chocolate syrup and squeezes the bottle of syrup to top it all of making a big swirl of chocolate syrup.

She suddenly hears her name being shouted again, she hurriedly takes a pitcher of orange juice and pours it into a glass, she then places all the needed utensils and food on a tray. She didn't know what she was doing, it was like her hands had their own brain controlling them.

Finishing what she needed to do she takes the tray. She then walked in a fast pace like walk to get to the person that was calling her. When she made it to where the person who was calling her, she was expecting her mother to be in bed. But instead she saw a woman standing in front of the balcony, looking at the sun that was just still rising.

"Um..." Min Tae not sure how to call this person in front of her and she was feeling a bit nervous.

"What took you so long?" Asked the woman, her back still facing Min Tae.

"Sorry, I just don't feel as well as I should be umma." Min Tae explained.

"Umma" suddenly scoffs.

"And why are you telling me this?" Asked her "umma"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter