A Little Bit of Heaven

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunlight slipped through the thin white curtains, bringing light to Min Tae's close eyelids. She felt nice feeling the warmth of another person beside her, Sungyeol. She slowly opened her eyes and was greeted with Sungyeol's grin.

"You still snore when you sleep. I couldn't sleep well." Sungyeol whispered.

Min Tae's eyebrows knit together.

"Well, I never said you should sleep here." Min Tae retorted back with an annoyed look.

"Though you do look cute with your mouth hanging open while you sleep." Sungyeol's grin grew into a smile.

Min Tae's cheeks colored but ignored the compliment.

"I have to go and get ready for work, so do you mind?" She said, her eyes signaling Sungyeol's arm around her waist.

"Can't you just call in sick? I want to spend more time with you."

"I've got work. So just let go!" Min Tae said while prying off Sungyeol's arm.

Successfully pulling away from Sungyeol, Min Tae hurried off to her bathroom. Sungyeol stared at the door and rolled onto his back. He sighed.

'What day is it today? Isn't it a Sunday? Who has work on a damn Sunday!?' Sungyeol thought.

 

He sat up and walked straight to the bathroom. He opened the door to see Min Tae about to take of her top.

"Hey! What the hell?" She said while buttoning her top again.

"Why the hell would you work on a damn Sunday? Who teaches on a Sunday?" Sungyeol said, his right eyebrow cocked up.

Min Tae only grins.

"You liar." Sungyeol said befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter