Drinks and Girls, does life get any better than that?

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We are going to Club Octagon."

"No, I have to head home." Min Tae refused.

"You can't, I order you to come with us." Sungyeol said with a stern voice.

"My parents will be looking for me." Min Tae warned.

"Text them and tell them that you'll be late and tell them to not wait up on you."

"I don't want too." Min Tae whined like a child.

"You have too, or would you rather add another 5 days to our contract?" Sungyeol reminded her.

Min Tae sighed and took out her phone and started typing her message.

 

'Umma, I'm being kidnap!'

- Min Tae

"Are you done yet?" Sungyeol asked.

"Yes." Min Tae replied with a cheeky smile.

 

Min Tae and Sungyeol immediately went on there way to the club, the other boys headed earlier than them since they were too impatient to actually wait for a text from Min Tae's mom.

 

As Sungyeol parked his car in a near by parking space, Min Tae could already hear the loud music from the car.

'ing mom's taking too long to actually reply. I'm already being kidnap and she doesn't care.' She thought bitterly, her eye brows were joined together showing she was displeased.

"What are you waiting for? Aren't you gonna get out?"

Min Tae sighed and opened the car door to step out.

 

Club Octagon, South Korea, Seoul (Gangnam-gu)

 

The music boomed and different colored lights were all over the place, it was quite dark as well. Sungyeol took Min Tae's hand. Min Tae instantly pulls her hand back from Sungyeol.

"Look, I don't want to hold your hand, I just have too." Sungyeol said truthfully.

"Why?"

"Do you want to get lost?" Sungyeol held out his hand for Min Tae to take.

"No..."

"Then take my hand, hold it tightly."

With hesitation Min Tae took Sungyeol's hand, though it was not tight. Sungyeol then proceeded to lead the way to the VIP area. On their way there a man suddenly bumped into Min Tae, her grasp on Sungyeol's hand suddenly tightens. Meanwhile Sungyeol's heart was starting to beat out of tempo, while his cheeks were starting to blush. His thoughts were full of worry.

'Is my hand sweaty? Do I smell nice? Do I look okay? Am I starting to blush? Does she hear my heart? It's beating so fast and loudly.' Sungyeol kept asking himself questions.

As they made it to the VIP area, Min Tae's hand without a delay detached from Sungyeol's hand. Sungyeol took his seat beside Dongwoo who was flirting with a girl.

"Hyung, you're really fast aren't you?" Sungyeol comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter