A man has a free choice to begin love but not to end it. (Credits to: Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi)

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look Sungyeol, I don't want to get hurt." Min Tae said, as she started fishing inside her bag for her keys.

"I know that. That's why I want to prove to you that I'm willing enough to get hurt for you or by you. It doesn't matter if I'm the one who will get hurt, I just want you back."

"It took you years to realize that?!" Min Tae shouted, dropping the keys she just successfully pulled out of her bag.

"Yes, it took me years. But in those years I realize that no one who I have ever been with made my heart beat faster or made me feel these weird butterflies, Min Tae. I love you." Sungyeol calmly said.

Min Tae ignored what Sungyeol said and just picked up her keys and opened her door and shut it close.

"Min Tae! Let me in." Sungyeol shouted behind her door.

Min Tae leaned her back on the door, and just let her feet slide forward so that she would successfully end sitting down.

"I just hate you so much. You even said those stupid words." Min Tae mumbled before opening her bag and taking her phone out to text Sungjong.

 'Sungjong, Sungyeol's at my house.' Min Tae texted.

'Well, let him in.' Sungjong texted back.

'Are you insane? I don't want to.'

"Stupid Sungjong." Min Tae muttered under her breath.

 

Hours later, Min Tae was now in her comfortable home clothes. While Sungyeol was still outside pacing back and forth in front of her door. Min Tae ignored him and just watched TV and ate her snacks.

It was already 11:30 pm, Min Tae just came out of the shower wearing her sleeping clothes. Min tae went to her front door and pressed her ear against the door to listen if Sungyeol was still outside. She heard nothing.

"Huh. Quitter." Min Tae muttered before opening the door.

As soon as she opened the door a hand grabbed it open and pushed her inside agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter