Getting Along

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the two finished eating their doughnuts, both of them stood and threw their trash in the recyclable bin. The two started walking in silence around them, those smiles still not leaving their lips. Sungyeol looked around, but never at Min Tae. He was feeling bashful. But Min Tae was just staring at Sungyeol, wondering what Sungyeol was thinking.

'I have an idea...' She grinned while thinking.

Since Sungyeol wasn't looking at Min Tae. Min Tae slowed her walking a bit, she started walking behind Sungyeol. When Sungyeol was about to open his mouth to say something. Something jumped on his back. It was Min Tae, she started giggling, she kept her arms around Sungyeol's neck, her legs wrapped around his waist. Sungyeol only laughed it off. He then placed both his forearms under the back of Min Tae's knees. So she was now secure and wouldn't fall off his back. He then started walking again.

"I thought you were still angry, after all I did apologize as well." Min Tae said.

"I-I was just- forget it. I didn't have anything to say." Sungyeol blushed, he was about to say that he was just feeling shy.

"Then I'll do all the talking." Min Tae grinned.

Sungyeol laughed.

"What's your favorite animal?"

"Secret." Sungyeol answered with a teasing grin.

"Aw! Come on! Tell me!"

 

The day continued just like that. Min Tae kept on talking and asking questions while Sungyeol listened and teased he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter