Let's Just Stay

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the time of 10:30 am on Monday, students would usually be in class, while adults would go to work or start chores/errands. But some would prefer to stay home in their beds with their loved ones.

Sungyeol woke up to someone's soft snoring, he opens his eyes a bit only to see Min Tae. He chuckles. Even if he wanted to leave the bed he can't, because Min Tae was lying down on his left arm. Rather than leaving the bed he wraps his right arm around Min Tae's waist. He buries his nose on Min Tae's hair, he couldn't get enough of that smell, peaches.

Though his head was hurting from the alcohol last night, and his arm was falling asleep from lack of blood circulation he didn't mind, because today he was with someone he loves. 10 minutes passed and Sungyeol was back to dreamland, Min Tae's soft snoring lulled him back to sleep.

In Min Tae's dreamland, she was lying on a bed of grass, reading a book. The soft wind breezing around her, while the only thing she could hear was the swishing sound of the leaves from the trees. She sighed in content when suddenly the wind blew harder, the book Min Tae was reading flew away from her hands. Min Tae stared at the sky which used to be sky blue turned into a dark sky with gray clouds coming over, the sound of thunder made her sit up.

"What's happening?" Min Tae shouted.

The sound of thunder was only heard. Without any expectation the ground started to shake, loud footsteps were heard. Something big was coming towards Min Tae. Min Tae looked up to see her school building. It had its on legs and a grumpy face.

"You're skipping school, Min Tae!" The building shouted.

Thunder crackled. Min Tae stood up.

"I am not skipping school! How dare you say such lies?!?" Min Tae shouted back.

"Oh yeah?! Did you know it's already 10:35 am?" The building said with sarcasm.

"What?! I'm late!" Min Tae woke up while shouting.

 

Min Tae takes a big i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter