Does Your Heart Beat Fast Like Mine?

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Sungyeol and Min Tae were seated in an indian style sit on the bed, facing each other. Sungyeol was leaning in towards Min Tae, while Min Tae just sat there. Sungyeol's heart was beating fast. This wasn't a dream, he was actually kissing the girl he loves. As he kissed Min Tae, his hands held and caressed Min Tae's hands.

As they kissed, Sungyeol was comfortable but Min Tae's lips were hesitating. As if she was afraid to kiss back. Sungyeol pulls away.

"Baby, why do you seem so afraid to kiss me?" Sungyeol asked, leaning his forehead on Min Tae's.

Min Tae looks down, her cheeks starting to burn. She wasn't going to lie. She was a , and was still not well experienced in kissing. Especially lip locking or with tongue. The thought of kissing with tongue just made her embarrassed and left her feeling awkward. She liked the feeling of Sungyeol's lips, but she was just not yet comfortable with the idea of using her tongue.

"Baby..." Sungyeol whispered, titling his head to the side and lowering it to catch Min Tae's gaze.

Min Tae raises her gaze and turns her face to the side. She just couldn't seem to look at Sungyeol right now, her cheeks were already burning, and her heart was beating really fast. Is this normal?

"Is this normal?" Min Tae muttered, her face still not facing Sungyeol.

"Kissing? It is normal for couples." Sungyeol smiled softly at Min Tae.

The sight right now just made her look adorable. With her face looking away, blushing cheeks and her hands in his'.

"No, I mean h-heart.... heart...." Min Tae started saying, but couldn't finish from stammering.

Sungyeol tilts his head from confusion.

"This." Min Tae said, taking Sungyeol's hand.

She faces Sungyeol then she places his palm near her chest, where you could feel her heart beating fast. Sungyeol was blushing hard, he could almost feel Min Tae's chest.

"Do you feel it?" Asked Min Tae, her own cheeks burning, you could actually see how red they were now.

Focusing on his hand, Sungyeol could feel how fast Min Tae's heart was beating. He gently smiled at her. He takes his hand from Min Tae, and takes Min Tae's hand this time. Now he places her palm over his chest, where you could feel his heart.

"Ah, it's beating really fast... like mine." Min Tae commented.

"Now, you know that it's normal?" Asked Sungyeol with a playful smile.

Min Tae nods. Sungyeol suddenly leans in and pecks Min Tae.

"I didn't know I was going to fall for someone who's so innocent, and acts so tough when she's just a real big softie." Sungyeol teased.

"Yah! I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter