Every Morning.

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Min Tae woke up, she received a text from "PABO" which was actually Sungyeol.

"Yah SLAVE!

I expect you to be here in my house by 7:00.

You have to carry my stuff to school.

If your not in time, I'm just going to have to add another day.

Here's my address *******************.

- SUNGYEOL"

 

MIn Tae sighed and looked at the wall clock, it was 6:30. She hurriedly stood up, cursed as she did. She didn't bother to take a shower, she did take a bath last night. She ran to her drawer started taking out her needed clothings. After putting on some underwear and shorts she ran to her closet to take her uniform.

After looking for her bag, she hurried down stairs only to be seen by her mother and father eating breakfast.

"Let me guess, you're not going to eat breakfast again aren't you?" Her mother said.

Min Tae could only smile awkwardly.

"Who were you talking to all night?" Her father asked, drinking his coffee as he waited for an answer.

"Uhhh... I was talking to Sungjong."

"Really? About what?" Asked her father.

"Our project." Min Tae said, saving her herself.

"Does your project involve singing as well?" Asked her mother.

Min Tae looked at her wrist watch, 6:40 she read.

"Yes it does! I was practicing my singing for our report in our school today. So I have to go now!" Min Tae said, running to the front door.

 

After slipping into her black school shoes, she ran to Sungyeol's house. It wasn't that far, it was just 2 blocks away from where she lived. As she was running she took another glance at her wrist watch, it read 6:50.

"!!!: She cursed loudly, stopping for awhile.

She looked to her side only to see a mother covering her son's ears, her facial expression was 'are you even a girl?'

Min Tae awkwardly smiled and bowed her head in shame, as well as a way of apologizing. The lady only pulled her son away, ignoring Min Tae's apology. Min Tae started running

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter