Slaves are Slaves, keep that in mind.

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the weekends, and Sungyeol was talking in the phone with a friend, Dongwoo.

"You won't guess what I did yesterday, hyung."

"What?" Dongwoo asked, clearly not interested.

"I scared Min Tae last night. She was screaming and running like ." Sungyeol said with a chuckle.

"Sungyeol-ah, I think you should stop being so close to that girl. You're starting to like her." Dongwoo warned.

"Me? Like her? Are you insane, hyung?" Clearly still in denial.

"No, I'm not. Seriously you can't stop talking about her. You should stay away from her."

"You got it all wrong hyung. I mean there's nothing going on with me and her. I just like bullying her." Sungyeol said, trying to convince Dongwoo and himself.

"Whatever. Anyways, me and the others were planning to go out today. You know just do and stuff. You should come." Dongwoo cursed for now reason.

"Why should I come? You're all just going to bore me out of my mind." Sungyeol said.

"Oh, come on. You just want to stay with your girlfriend." Dongwoo teased.

"She is not my girlfriend! She is my slave." Sungyeol shouted, a blush was forming on his cheeks. 

"Well, if you came with us that would be enough proof for me." Dongwoo said with a smirk.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll go then. Just to prove to you guys, I don't like her."

"Yeah, then we could pick up some babes." Dongwoo suggested.

Sungyeol sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter