What happens when you see your Ex?

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wearing an old shirt and some tattered jeans Min Tae was heading out to do some grocery shopping in a Saturday afternoon. She took her canvas sling bag with nothing inside but her keys, cellphone, wallet, and a rubix cube...

After driving a couple blocks away from her house, she parks her car and turns off the engine. Taking her car keys with her, she pushes the lock button after exiting the vehicle. Min Tae enters the grocery store taking a cart along with her as she passed by the neatly stacked carts.

After buying the necessities she needs, she heads to one of her favorite aisle and just drops 3 packs of Ramyun/Ramyeon. Then she heads to the aisle full of chips and start dropping random imported chips, well some were local as well. She then headed towards the sweet section of the grocery store and not any different to what she has been doing she started dropping different imported sweets. Before heading else where, Min Tae never forgets to drink milk. So she took 2 of every flavor of milk of that different certain brands and some yogurts. Now, the aisle only left to go to was her far most favorite aisle in the whole entire store, the frozen section. This time, Min Tae was careful. She's very selective when it comes to ice cream and popsicles.

 

Min Tae's grocery cart consists of:

The important things: Shampoo, soap, facial wash, conditioner, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, cleaning supplies.

Snacks: 3 packs of Ramyeon, 5 local chips, 3 imported chips, 5 dark chocolate bars, 1 pack of lollipops, 2 boxes of choco pies, 2 boxes of imported chocolate chip cookies, 8 flavored milks, 8 yogurts, 4 different popsicles, and one tub of strawberry ice cream. 

 

Happy with what is in her cart she proceeds to the cash register. As she was walking there she hears a very familiar voice.

"Put that back Moon Jae! We don't need that!" The familiar voice said.

Min Tae turns to where the voice came from and just like in the movies, Min Tae's heart skipped a beat. It was as if time stopped seeing Sungyeol again. Looking to Sungyeol's side, Min Tae notices a cute young girl. She felt a very familiar tug on her heart.

'So he's dating a young girl? She looks 19! That should be illegal. He's like 26 now, consideri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter