Just Nod Along, Darling

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Min Tae told Sungyeol the directions to her house, Sungyeol was thinking of a way to explain what had happen to why Min Tae didn't go home last night. And as they parked before the gate of Min Tae's house, Sungyeol turned to Min Tae.

"No matter what I say, Min Tae you have to agree with me. Araso?" Sungyeol said with a serious tone.

"What are you planning?" Min Tae said, her eyes squinting a bit out of suspicion.

"Just nod along to whatever I say." Sungyeol said while unfastening his seatbelt.

"Fine." Min Tae said, unfastening her seatbelt as well.

After making their way out of the vehicle, Min Tae led the way to her gate. She unlocks it with the key that was hanging from her phone.

Sungyeol found it odd that she would make it as an accessory.

"Why would you put your key as an accessory? Aren't you afraid to lose it?"

"I hanged it there so I won't forget my phone, I don't like bringing my phone." She explained as she pushes open the gate.

 

Min Tae walked the path to the front door, while Sungyeol's eyes kept wander aimlessly. He was amaze that there was so much plants and bushes, it was a garden. Min Tae's house wasn't big as Sungyeol's but something about Min Tae's house looked comfy, a house that you could say a family lived there. It was filled with love.

"Umma! I'm back!" Min Tae shouted as she was taking her shoes off.

Sungyeol took his shoes off before following Min Tae to the living room. He suddenly heard a woman's voice shouting, it was coming closer towards them.

"Jung Min Tae! I don't care if your grades are high! How dare you not tell me you were not coming home?! You didn't have my per-" The woman stopped shouting seeing Sungyeol.

Her face from anger to stunned changed immediately into a loving smile. Sungyeol didn't fail to see Min Tae roll her eyes. He chuckled at her reaction. He respectively bowed and greeted the woman.

"Annyeong Hashimikka, Omoni. I'm Lee Sungyeol." Sungyeol said, bowing as well.

Mrs. Jung could only stare, surprised how well mannered this boy was. Min Tae was so annoyed how her mother could just change personalities in seconds depending on who the person who she was talking to.

"Omo. You're very handsome, Sungyeol-ah." Mrs. Jung complimented while bowing back.

Sungyeol smiled sheepishly from the unexpected comment.

'God, it's like she has a split personality disorder.' Min Tae thought as she sat down on the sofa.

Sungyeol smiled politely at Mrs. Jung while Mrs. Jung kept on giggling l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter