Life without You

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Successfully finishing school and finding a job, Min Tae was now a Professor in one of South Korea's top schools, Seoul National University (SNU). She has her own condominium, and is saving up for a new car. Well, she just bought it... 2 days ago. Her parents had help on fully paying for the car. For being such a good daughter and for getting a job in SNU.

              

"That will be all for today." Min Tae smiled at her students.

As she said that, that students started packing their things to head to their other class. Min Tae stood there, waiting for every student to head out of the classroom.

'This is my last class. I could actually go home now.' Min Tae thought as her hands started taking her laptop and notebook with her.

Min Tae headed towards the faculty to take the rest of her things and ride her new car home. She had done everything yesterday, so today she can just go home and watch movies or something.

As Min Tae was about to exit the Faculty the Dean came strolling in with someone. A young man. Well, young as her, maybe. The Dean came towards Min Tae smiling at her, happy that Min Tae was still there.

'Oh, God. I thought I could go home early today....' Min Tae thought as she smiled back at The Dean.

She bows in respect.

"Jung-shi, I'd like you to meet somebody. This is Jung Jinyoung. Don't you think it's funny? His last name is Jung and your last name is Jung?" The Dean laughingly said. 

Min Tae and Jinyoung just stared at the Dean for saying such a corny joke. The Dean notices his joke wasn't funny so he puts on a straight face.

"Anyways, he will be teaching i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter