When a Door Closes, A Window Opens

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Tae just laid there on her bed, staring at her off white ceiling. Her tears were still coming down at the sides. She has been crying for 3 hours straight. Yet her tears can't seem to stop. She hasn't been eating well, she's not even drinking water properly. Her phone's filled with calls and texts from Sungyeol. Some were from Sungjong, her mom, and dad.

But she hasn't checked her phone. She didn't even want to see Sungyeol's name displayed on her phone's screen. In her right hand was Sungyeol's shirt. The one she borrowed on the day they had their first date. Her hand was grasping it so tightly that her knuckles had turned white. It's as if she was holding on to Sungyeol. Holding onto everything they had.

It just had to be this month her mom and dad had to go. Why couldn't they go next month or last month? Now she was alone, wishing for a warm hug from anybody.

Suddenly, banging on a door was heard. Min Tae immediately sat up and jogged towards the front door. All the while wipping her eyes with her long arm sleeves. She peeked trough the monitor to see a drenched Sungjong.

"What are you doing here?" Min Tae spoke through the Monitor's mic.

"I'm worried about you." Sungjong replied back.

"Just go. I don't want to see anybody right now." Min Tae said.

"Come one, Min Tae. I'm drenched and cold. Just let me dry off. I'll go after I get myself dried."

 

Min Tae sighed and opened the door for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter