What's right is right, and what's wrong is wrong.

Dear School Bully,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Tae had just finished writing the letter she was going to put into Sungyeol's locker. Before doing so, she scanned it again to make sure she didn't spell anything wrong and she didn't have any grammatical errors.

 

Dear School Bully,

I am not pleased with your actions. Your bullying on smaller and weaker students have caused me great annoyance. So, I have come to terms that if you continue to bully Sungjong, I am forced to tell on you to the Principal. I am not afraid to face you. I will tell on you. So if you don't want me to report you to the Principal, you have to stop your displeasing actions.

Greatly annoyed,

Jung Min Tae

And when she was happy with what she wrote, she slipped it in Sungyeol's locker. As she was about to walk back to the cafeteria someone called out her name.

"Min Tae-ah!" Shouted someone.

Turning around she saw no other than Sungjong with a happy smile.

"Oh, Sungjong-ah I thought it was somebody else, you scared me half to death there" Min Tae said with a nervous smile.

"I was looking for you in the cafeteria, I couldn't find you so I searched for you in the halls and here you are!" Sungjong explained.

"Oh, well now that we're together we can go eat lunch. Thanks for not eating without me." Min Tae smiled happily at Sungjong..

"I knew you'd get upset if I did." Sungjong said as they started walking to the cafeteria.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter