Get Out of My House!

Protect Us

 

 

The clothes the aliens were wearing were all the same. They all wore different grey jackets and black pants. I shook my head at Doctor's fashion sense. It was worse than my jeans and baggy t-shirts. At least he had the decency to provide them with a jacket. Winter jackets are so expensive these days.

"Who wants to go shopping with me?” I asked. I couldn't bring all six aliens with me around. "What do you mean, Noona?" Zelo asked.

"You guys need normal clothes. Walking around in grey jackets will attract more attention." Especially when it’s just summer.

"I thought these looked human enough..." He ped his jacket. His white dress shirt with a black tie and black cardigan was revealed underneath.

"Y-you..." I stuttered. The others started to their jackets and they all had formal looking clothes underneath.

Yongguk had a white dress shirt with a black tie and a light brown sweater over it. Himchan was wearing the same thing as Yongguk but he had a dark green cardigan with red buttons over his white shirt and tie. Daehyun had a red cardigan with red buttons and Jongup had a black cardigan with buttons. The only alien who didn't have formal clothing was Youngjae. He had another grey jacket under his jacket.

I admit, they looked really hot but I had hold in my laugh for Youngjae. "Why are you wearing another jacket?"

"Another jacket?" he looked down at what he was wearing and all the other aliens looked at him too.

They suddenly burst into laughter, except for Yongguk and Daehyun, who held their first to their mouths to prevent them from laughing.

"Why do you have another jacket?" Jongup laughed.

“I don't know! I didn't choose this! It's all Doctor's fault!" he blamed.

"HAHAHAHAHA! I can't..." Himchan fell to the floor, laughing.

"Stop laughing!" Youngjae whined.

"Okay guys, stop." Yongguk held in his laughter and cleared his throat. "STOP!" The laughter died down.

"I'll go find something else for you. Come on Youngjae." I offered. We both walked up the stairs to my aunt's room. She and her husband have a lot of formal clothing in the closet because the only times they come home, are holidays and they like to dress up for those occasions. l thought I would give him some formal clothing, so he could fit in with the others. I looked through the closet and found a white shirt, a pink tie and a grey cardigan. I handed it over to him. "Sorry, I couldn't find a black tie."

"No problem. I'll be the most noticeable one out of all of them, then," he chuckled and started to the buttons on his jacket.

"Wait! What are you doing?" I held my arms out to stop him.

"I'm changing into those clothes of course. What else should I be doing?" he continued to his buttons.

"Stop! You're not supposed to change in front of me! Humans don't change in front of each other!"

"I'm not a human, I'm an alien."

"But-" he ed his last button and I immediately turned around. Doesn't he understand that I'm not comfortable with him changing in front of me? I thought he was smart! I lightly touch my nostrils to see if there was any blood. "Good, no blood," I sighed in relief.

I peeked over my shoulder and boy, was his body nice. He had a nice six pack and his arms were like big and buff, especially when he lifted them up to put on his shirt. Doctor must’ve done a lot of research on humans.

Then, I felt something running down my nose. I touched my nostrils and I looked down at my fingers. "NO!" I ran towards the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"Hye Mi!" Youngjae ran after me. "Are you okay? What happened? Open the door!" he banged on the door.

"No!" I sat on the toilet seat with the lid down and grabbed the toilet paper to stuff it up my nose. Why did I have to bleed in these kinds of situations?! I thought it only happened in those silly anime shows! Who knew it would actually happen to me? I was only curious if the bleeding nose would actually happen. That's why I checked it in the first place.

Soon after, a bunch of footsteps ran up the stairs. "What happened?" I heard Yongguk's voice outside the door.

"I don't know. She gave me clothes and while I was changing I saw her running into the washroom."

"Hye Mi! Are you okay?!" Himchan banged on the door.

"Yeah!" I shouted back but the tissue in my nose made my voice sound weird.

"Why do you sound so weird? Open the door!"

"No! I don't want to!" I told them, changing the soiled tissue.

"Open the door or we'll break it open!" he threatened.

"Don't break the door! I don't have money to fix it!" I panicked. "I'll come out after, don't worry about me."

" this," I heard Daehyun say.

Suddenly, a laser appeared from the door crack and it slid down, cutting the lock. I was too surprised to say anything so I watched, with my mouth open.

The laser suddenly disappeared and the door opened. Daehyun stormed in and squatted down to my level. "What is this?" he took out one of my nose plugs, covered in blood. "Blood?! Who did this to you, tell me!" I didn't answer. I kept staring at the broken door.

"Youngjae did this to you didn't he?!" he stood up and strode over to Youngjae and held his collar. "What did you do to her?! Her nose is bleeding!"

Youngjae grabbed onto his wrists, "I didn't do anything! She just ran out of the room!"

"She can't run out the room with a bleeding nose, if you didn't do anything!"

"Yah! Jung Daehyun, Yoo Youngjae, stop it!" Yongguk roared.

"Stop, stop!" the maknaes tried to separate the two. Himchan ran over to me and asked, "Who did this to you, Hye Mi? Tell me."

I was still staring at the door that Daehyun just broke with his laser. My eyes looked at Himchan, then at the aliens who were still fighting.

"YAHHH!" I suddenly screamed.

Everyone stopped at my loud voice. By their facial expression, I probably sounded scarier than Yongguk.

"Get out," I simply said.

"Hye Mi-"

"I SAID GET OUT!" I stood up, which made Himchan fall down. I glared at Daehyun, "I said not to break the door, because I have no money to pay for it! You broke the damn door and now I have to find a job to pay for that door!” I didn’t care if he was an alien who could kill me with his laser. I was too mad to think straight. How could he break my door? A while ago, he was snapping at me for not knowing what my duty is, and now he overreacted because I ran to the bathroom in a hurry? What's up with him? I didn't program him to be that way!

I glared at everyone else. "I said, I was fine. What part of 'I’m fine' don't you guys understand?! Get out. GET OUT!"

Everyone ran down stairs, even Yongguk. I grabbed Youngjae's jacket and followed them downstairs. I grabbed the other's jackets and I opened the door for them. I stepped aside and told them to get out of the house. I wasn't scared. They were going to leave anyways. They were going to make me forget about the event that happened yesterday anyways, so why should I be scared of them?

The six aliens obediently walked outside the door and turned around to face me. Himchan opened his mouth to say something but I shoved the jackets into his arms and shouted, "I don't want to see you guys in my house again. Go find your protector or whatever someplace else!” I slammed the door in their faces.

I ran up the stairs to check on the bathroom door. It was a good thing Daehyun didn't break the door. He only cut through the doorknob. I just had to replace the knob and that piece that he cut, out of the hole in the wall. Maybe I was too harsh on them. They didn't technically break the door, just the knob. I shook my head. I shouldn't care about them anymore. They're gone.