Are you Tiffany?

If I Could Change Time...

Yuri was already thinking about Yoona as Sooyoung continued to explain her "mission" to her.

"Hey hey are you really listening? Aish I know you want to be with Yoona but you've got to get this done first."

"Ah, sorry.." Yuri bowed her head apologetically.

"Well, it happens.. Anyways I really hate being so draggy so just remember : Taeyeon, Tiffany, don't know one another, bring both of them together. Oh yah, I should mention this time round you'll be able to move around freely cause there will be no other 'you' in the past this time. Haha, if you're lucky enough, Yoona will be there too but of course, Yoona of that time wouldn't know anything that has happened till now."

So it was decided. Yuri had to travel to an alternate time to fix Taeyeon and Tiffany's relationship. She wasn't really ready to leave Yoona. It was probably too soon for her. But she decided to stay strong and held in her tears. Yuri plucked up all her courage and started to turn the pocket watch. *click*, it was time for her departure. Yet another adventure awaits her, and to this present moment, to her 'home' she had to say goodbye.

"I'll see you back her soon" Sooyoung smiled, giving Yuri just a little more courage. Yuri returned the smile and before she knew it, she was traveling through time. She closed her eyes and reminiscing about the time at the beach with Yoona. 

Her moment of thought was broken by the sounds of horns. Cars were honking at Yuri who had just opened her eyes to realize that she was standing in the middle of the road. 

"This pocket watch really wants my life" Yuri said jokingly to herself. 

She looked around to find out where she was. She found a sign saying 'Twinkle St'. Yuri continued to walk along the pavement and picked up a brochure lying on the floor. 

"Want to look good? Get down the Fany-tastic salon right now!" the bright colors and bolded words caught Yuri's attention. Then she proceeded look at the contact information. Tiffany Hwang: Manager of store, Yuri's eyes brightened.

"Is this the Tiffany?" she had nothing to lose, so Yuri hurried her footsteps to Tiffany's hair salon. 

---At the salon---

"lalalala~.." the humming of a girl with a sweet voice echoed throughout the store. Tiffany was styling one of her customer's hair. The store barely had any customers. Yet the mood at the store was always cheerful and bright, all because of Tiffany. Tiffany, 19 years old, kept the mood at the store alive. She never let the bad business affect her mood and was always smiling. Tiffany was the only one working in the store.

"There you go, all done." Tiffany smiled at the old lady whom she had just provided the haircut for. 

Tiffany escorted the old lady out of the store and waved goodbye to the old lady as she left. 

"Erm, is this Fany-tastic hair salon?" Tiffany turned her head to the left to find a girl whose hands were on her knees panting away.

"Wow, you must have ran a long way, come on in!" Tiffany quickly brought Yuri into the store and offered her a glass of water.

Yuri stared at Tiffany for a long time trying to correspond her face to the picture that Sooyoung showed her. Yuri was terrible at remembering faces from photos, other than Yoona's. She even had trouble recognizing her cousin's in her family photos. Tiffany felt embarrassed when she caught Yuri staring at her and quickly turned her head away.

"Hey, you're Tiffany Hwang right?" Yuri was still unsure.

"ye..yes" Tiffany turned and looked at Yuri. Tiffany immediately blushed when she looked straight at Yuri's eyes. 

Yuri then got up and hugged Tiffany, "I'm so glad I found you! Omo, thank god. Hahah, ahhh Yoona I'll see you soon".

Tiffany became stiff and she felt both their bodies snuggled closely together. When Yuri let go of her, she immediately looked down and her face had become as red as a tomato. Yuri then realized how awkward her actions must've been as she recalled that Tiffany must have never met Yuri before. 

"I'm sorry, I was too excited because I saw you. Let me properly introduce myself, erm I'm Kwon Yuri." Tiffany took Yuri's hand in hers and shook it, then proceeded to introduce herself. 

"Erm, I'm fanyfanyTipanny!" Yuri laughed at how Tiffany introduced herself, not knowing that this was Tiffany's trademark introduction of herself. 

"Yahh! please don't laugh.." as Tiffany looked at the floor in embarrassment. Yuri was reminded of Yoona, of how Yoona always said yahh. 

"Haha, I'm sorry, you don't happen to know who's Taeyeon right?" Tiffany shook her head indicating that she never knew of such a person. 

Yuri walked around the store in circles, pondering on her next step. Yuri then stopped in her tracks and exclaimed "oh yah!"

"Is there a phone I could borrow? I need to call a friend of mine." Tiffany was bewildered by Yuri's weird questions and requests but still pointed her the phone.

Yuri dialed then numbers in a hurry.

"Hey, is Im Yoona in?"

"Erm yes, wait, Yuri is that you?"

"Yahh! Yoona, how dare you not recognize me!"

"Haha, sorry darling, what's up?"

"Do you know where is Twinkle St?"

"Of course.."

"Well, get down here."

"Okay I'll be there in an hour."

Yuri then hung up the phone and waited for Yoona to arrive. She needed all the help she could get and Yoona was always going to be on her 'cute helpers to help with my mission' list. In the meantime, she glanced at Tiffany standing in the corner. Yuri felt embarrassed about how she had been acting all this while. She apologized immediately. Tiffany smiled and shook her head and hands at the same time insisting that it was okay. 

Yuri then got Tiffany to sit down.

"Well, I'm sorry Tiffany, your life is going to be one hell of a rollercoaster ride from now on" Tiffany just looked at Yuri, still not quite getting why Yuri was so eccentric.