Sooyoung's first love...

If I Could Change Time...

Sooyoung gathered herself and then took a sip of water before taking her seat. She closed her eyes as she gathered her thoughts and started recounting those days. The days even before she met her husband.

---Sooyoung's past---

Sooyoung was 16 that year and had just entered high school. 

Sooyoung always had a bad memory but something about high school always lingered in her mind. And it was all because of a very special girl.

It was July when everyone had already settled in class and waiting for the teacher to arrive. Sooyoung was hardly paying attention to anything but as she looked out of the window peering into the corridor she couldn't help but stop and stare. Her eyes were wide open as a girl with milky soft skin and perfectly straightened blonde hair walked side by side with the homeroom teacher. Her gentle features and calm face sent Sooyoung's heart beating extremely fast. 

"All right everyone, today we have a transfer student from USA, treat her well." the teacher then nodded his head to signal the girl to speak.

"Good morning everyone, my name is Jessica Jung and I hope you'll take good care of me." Jessica then did a 90 degree bow. The boys in the class cheered wildly for her while the girls simply clapped along, some showing discontentment. Sooyoung had wide open the entire and was unresponsive until Jessica walked past Sooyoung to get to her own seat just behind Sooyoung. Then she whispered, "Erm.. your mouth."

Sooyoung was embarrassed to no end as she quickly closed shut and looked in front shyly fearing eye contact with Jessica. 

"Th..thanks." Sooyoung awkwardly said which brought Jessica to chuckle.

Days went by like that as the two hardly ever talked to each other. Whenever they spoke, it was either to pass down a message for class homework or simply to greet each other. But the feelings Sooyoung had never changed. Her heart would still beat quickly every time she saw Jessica. She wanted to get to know her but she didn't have the courage to.

One day, Sooyoung was staying back in school to do her own revision. The sky was dark and there were hardly anyone around. Seeing the dark sky Sooyoung quickly packed her things up and was about to leave.

"Thump!" a loud bang resonated from the room beside.

Sooyoung left her bag down and went over to the other classroom to check the source of the sound. She peered through the window to see a group of boys standing around and looking down on someone. But the window's height had blocked the identity of the person below. Unknowingly, Sooyoung plucked up the courage to open the door. And there she saw a pale looking Jessica. She was shivering uncontrollably as her hands were clenched tightly and she balled herself up as if protecting herself against a predator.

"What are you guys doing?" Sooyoung demanded.

"Leave us alone, we're just having our fun." one of the boys arrogantly responded.

"And what exactly is 'fun'?"

"C'mon all girls need it.." another boy said as he laughed and the other boys echoed after him.

"You disgusting people, leave now or the teacher will hear of it."

"How about you join us instead?"

Sooyoung's flame was ignited. Her eyes burned with fury at such a offensive comment. She rushed over to one of the boys and flipped him over her shoulder and onto the ground. She knocked another boy out by sending a kick to his left cheek. The others looked at her and backed away.

"So much for trying to have fun"

The boys quickly scattered dragging along those on the ground.

"Phew, thank god I learnt Judo and Taekwondo." Sooyoung brushed the dirt of her hands and reached out to help Jessica up who was still in shock. 

Sooyoung seeing the fear in Jessica eyes gave her a tight hug.

"Hush now, it's okay now." Jessica cried her fears out and Sooyoung continued to embrace her.

The next day was awkward for the both of them. Neither wanted to bring up the event that happened the day before. Then someone came rushing into the class.

"Look who's official!!!" a boy came running with a poster in his hand and saw that Jessica and Sooyoung was on it.

They were both hugging each other.

"That's from yesterday!" Sooyoung thought to herself.

This left both of them in an even more awkward position as the class continued to tease and probe them about how it all happened so quickly. Sooyoung simply got up from her seat and took Jessica's hand in hers. 

"She's mine so what. Now leave us alone." Sooyoung wasn't sure where she got the courage to do such a stunt but did it anyways. Jessica looked up at Sooyoung and blushed, thinking Sooyoung was trying to help her from all the embarrassment. 

After school Jessica thanked Sooyoung for her help today and since that day the two of them would always hang out with the other. They did practically everything together. And it was about a year later, Sooyoung confessed to liking Jessica. The image remained vivid in Sooyoung's mind. Jessica cupped her face with both her hands and nodded, agreeing to be Sooyoung's girlfriend. Sooyoung also recalled the setting sun and the fresh green trees. The park at which she confessed at suddenly became wonderland, the place became beautiful. And it would forever be etched in her memory.

But her happiness was not to last...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhh, I'm sorry I haven't got to the Tiffany part. You guys are so going to kill me but that's the update for today. Hehe, hope you enjoyed the chapter. If any of you still remembered I promised to write about Soosica but after I started writing I could never really get to it. And now tadaaa! :P Haha, you guys are so funny taking my Yuri punishing you joke so seriously. How cute. :P