Stay with me...

If I Could Change Time...

---In the car---

"Taeyeon ah, are you..are you okay?" Tiffany asked worriedly. After all she was the one that was beside Taeyeon when she got slapped. 

"I'm fine fany ah." Taeyeon said, and went on to lock her fingers with Tiffany's.

"How difficult it must be for her to go through this much. I'm so sorry I can't help you ease your pain Taeyeon." Tiffany thought to herself, feeling guilty about their relationship. She didn't know if it was right for them to be together. 

"Fany ah, can I stay at your place tonight?" the question popped out of nowhere. Tiffany was taken aback by Taeyeon's sudden request but agreed nonetheless.

Tiffany stayed silent throughout the trip home then after. She wanted to be able to comfort Taeyeon badly but she knew Taeyeon did not want to talk to about the incident just then. So Tiffany could only worry about Taeyeon silently as Taeyeon drove her back to her house.

---At Tiffany's home---

Both of them got washed up and went up to the patio to enjoy the starry night. Taeyeon remained in her dazed condition while Tiffany would always turn her head to look at Taeyeon.

"Hey Tae, the stars are beautiful aren't they?" Tiffany broke the silence. But Taeyeon doesn't respond. 

"Tae?" Tiffany called out to Taeyeon again.

"Hu...huh? Er yea yea" Taeyeon answered half heartedly.

"Do you want to go anywhere tomorrow Taeyeon?" Tiffany was trying really hard to keep a conversation going, so that it would hopefully distract Taeyeon from all the thinking.

"Yea, anything you wish." Taeyeon absent mindedly replied again. 

Seeing Taeyeon like that was increasingly heart breaking for Tiffany. 

"Let's go to the beach, I'll make sure it's fun." 

"I'm sure it will." 

Tiffany bit on to her lower lip as her lips started trembling. She couldn't hold it in anymore. Seeing Taeyeon like that was breaking her heart. Her eyes became watery and the tears came falling down all too naturally. Her hands gripped tightly at her pajamas, trying to muffle the sounds of her crying.

"sniff..sniff" Taeyeon looked over at Tiffany to see tears trickling down the soft skin. The tears glistened under the moon light. The sight of this woke Taeyeon up from her daze.

"Pabo! Why am I worrying?! I'm with Fany right now aren't I? Am I not going to cherish every moment I have with her?! Taeyeon, you pabo!" Taeyeon reprimanded herself.

Taeyeon, using both hands, reached out to Tiffany's left hand and grabbed it tightly.

"Fany ah please don't cry, I am here. I'm sorry that I made you worry for me. I'm such an idiot. Even when I promised that I will protect you, I made you cry. I'm sorry." Taeyeon looked on to Tiffany who was continuously crying. Taeyeon then took one of her hand to wipe off the tears on Tiffany's face.

"There you look all prettier without those tears on your face." Taeyeon smiled. Tiffany was still sniffling. 

"Taeyeon ah, I don't know what to do. I want to be with you so bad." Taeyeon then pulled both of Tiffany's hands over her back and held her into a tight embrace allowing Tiffany to cry into her chest. 

"You don't have to do anything. We just have to stay like this, just like what we have always done." Taeyeon whispered into Tiffany's ear. 

"Will we..will we be fine? What about your mum?" Tiffany asked, trying hard to stop her tears.

"I'll take care of it, no one can force me to marry someone I don't love. And I want you to know that I love you, and only you. So don't doubt out love, don't doubt if we'll be together, because I will make sure that we do." Taeyeon boldly confessed.

"You..you promise? But we are going to hurt..hurt a lot of people, I can't..bear to see you do that." 

"Shush now, everything will be fine. We've got our love and that's all we need." Taeyeon then carried Tiffany up bridal style into her bedroom and laid her on the bed. 

"I want..want to stay like this forever." Tiffany mumbled as she snuggled closely to Taeyeon and started to fall asleep. 

"I will never let anyone get between us, I promise you Fany ah, so just stay with me, stay with me.." Taeyeon spoke softly into the angel beside her that had her eyes closed.

"Tae, I love you. I love you. Don't leave me.. Stay with me.." Tiffany mumbled again. Taeyeon was not sure if Tiffany was already asleep. Taeyeon hugged Tiffany closer.

"I'll stay with you, even if the world ended, I'll stay with you. So you stay with me too.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another sweet moment. I better redeem myself before I start the drama haha. Enjoy reading~