The confession...

If I Could Change Time...

Taeyeon was like the pearl behind the hard shell. Her bodyguards who put up a sturdy front couldn't outshine the beauty and confidence of the young lady within. The 2 bodyguards who were wearing sunglasses looked around for any signs of danger while escorting Taeyeon and her secretary to her car just outside the headquarters of Love fashion. 

Yuri dragged her group along after noticing that that was Taeyeon. Tiffany who had already spotted her before Yuri was mesmerized by Taeyeon's beauty. There was something about Taeyeon that drew her closer and made her heart pound faster. 

"Omo, why am I feeling this way? I've never felt this way before, this is crazy." Tiffany talked to herself, and before she knew it she had already been dragged to where Taeyeon was. 

Now the trio was standing directly in front of Taeyeon and the only thing keeping them apart were the 2 strong bodyguards, who instantly reacted to their sudden advances and requested the trio to step back.

"I'm sorry but you are entering Ms Kim's personal space" One of the bodyguards spoke.

"Personal space? But I need to talk to Taeyeon." Yuri demanded.

"You are not entitled to that privilege and please be more respectful and address people by their first name." The other bodyguard spoke up this time.

"Get out of the way! It's not you guys I want to see, I need to talk to Taeyeon urgently." Yuri continued her demanding requests.

Soon the bodyguards got frustrated with her and pushed her aside. Yuri felt the overwhelming force of the bodyguard and fell on her . Taeyeon ignoring the scene continued walking towards her vehicle, the bodyguards and secretary following closely behind. Yoona helped Yuri off the ground while Tiffany continued to stare at Taeyeon, Tiffany was already in her own world. Yuri chased after Taeyeon again but was greeted by  one of the bodyguards who turned behind and shouted at Yuri.

"This is not a joke ma'am! I will not hesitate to use force if you continue harassing our boss"

"What boss? Is it wrong for me to talk to her?! Yah!"

"Please talk respectfully, you little imps know not the importance of the boss's safety, I will not compromise her safety just because you little idiots want to talk to her." Yuri was boiling mad now, no one in her life had called her an imp and on top of that she felt like she was looked down on and was getting treated as dirt.

Yuri clenched her teeth and helf her fist into a ball before throwing it upfront at the bodyguard. Yoona and Tiffany watched the arm swing, but only to be stopped in midair as the bodyguard caught hold of her fist.

"I see someone likes to play rough" the bodyguard could care less about Yuri's well being right now, and so he retaliated and swung his hand which eventually landed on Yuri's abdomen. 

Yuri's lean and trained stomach could hardly take the blow of the strong man as she fell on her knees and curled up into a ball holding onto her stomach tightly.

"Just how desperate are you to see me?" Taeyeon wound down the window after witnessing the scene from inside the car.

"V..very" Yuri's voice was barely audible as she fought against the pain to speak.

"If you are, get an appointment, I'm busy" Taeyeon said with an air of pride. She then ordered the bodyguard to get on the car and they drove off.

Yoona and Tiffany went up to help Yuri who was still on the ground.

"Yuri are you okay?" Yoona was seriously concerned as she saw her loved one got hurt so badly.

"Yea..I'm fine I guess" Yuri weakly responded.

Tiffany was then dropped off at the salon and Yuri followed Yoona home. 

---At the salon---

Tiffany sat at the seat near the cashier dazed. She was constantly thinking of Taeyeon. She could not brush off the feeling that she felt connected to Taeyeon.

"Aish I must be going crazy!" Tiffany tried to do some reading while waiting for customers to come. But she eventually had to close the shop early because she cut a hole in her customer's hair cause she was lost in thought while thinking about Taeyeon. 

Tiffany hurriedly closed the store after settling the problem with the customer and went home. Tiffany lied on her comfy bed and looked up at the ceiling. She stopped questioning why Taeyeon was the only person she could think of right now. Instead she switched on her computer and started looking for information regarding Taeyeon furiously. Numerous articles were easily found when Tiffany googled Taeyeon's name. 

"Ahh, she really is awesome. So capable" Tiffany complimented Taeyeon secretly in her heart as she read more and more about Taeyeon's triumph in the business of fashion. The infatuation Tiffany  had for Taeyeon was as cute as that of a little girl. It was 1am before Tiffany actually stopped reading and got prepared to sleep. She flipped open her diary and wrote "I think I'm in love", she smiled to herself and placed the diary aside from falling into slumber...