SPECIAL: Yuri visits my time

If I Could Change Time...

Hey guys haha. Since it was my birthday and I don't have any materials to upload yet I decided to do a shot special.

Yuri clicked on her watch unsure of what was going to happen. The gold glitter filled her up and there she was at an unknown place. "Where am I?" She thought to herself as she walked along the streets of the unfamiliar place.

Suddenly she felt a close affinity with a building not far from her sight. As if a magnet was pulling her to that place she walked naturally. Once she got to that place a fond face lit up her mind.

"Is this the work of the pocket watch?" She brushed the thought aside thinking it must be the watch making her see things.

Then she pressed the doorbell of the place and out came a young man, whom casually opened the door and saw the amazingly beautiful angel. He could not believe his eyes and stood there stunned as ever.

"Wou..would you like to come in?" He stuttered and was terribly embarrassed. Yuri chuckled at his stuttering and accepted his offer. Yuri sat on one of the chair surrounding the dining table in the great living room. The boy poured her a drink and they started chatting as if they were old friends. Maybe this was what they called a miracle from the previous life.

"Wow we must have met in our previous lives, this is crazy, how am I able to talk so well to a stranger, she is really pretty oh god!" The boy's thoughts and imagination was all over the place. He was constantly dazzled by Yuri's beauty but even more than that, he was attracted to Yuri's gentle speech, warm smile, friendliness, and how she was so comfortable being a friend to the boy. Yuri then noticed the decorations around the room.

"Is there a party going on?"

"Oh it's for my birthday" "It's your birthday?! oh my I haven't got a present and speaking of present I must be going soon" Yuri said as she looked down onto the watch. She stood up and hugged the boy, then kissed him lightly on the cheek. "I'm sorry that this is all I can give you" she waved goodbye to the boy. The boy saw the angel disappear in the mass of gold glitter.

He then touched his cheek, a kiss that was supposed to be remembered for his entire life...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh I forgot to mention this really has nothing to do with the story haha it's just for my writing entertainment >< Thanks for supporting me guys! :D