Time for Departure...

If I Could Change Time...

Yuri's two weeks of freedom went by in a flash. Though it was short, it was the happiest time of her life. Since a long time, she was finally able to laugh heartily again. She spent her time bringing Yoona out for dates, having dinner with her family and visited places of memories of her and Yoona alone. She wanted to remember it all, she wanted to cling on to the best parts of her life forever and ever. 

2 weeks of peace finally came to an end and it was time for Yuri to depart into the past again.  Yuri was in her room writing down her thoughts and will onto her diary, more importantly she wrote a personal letter to Yoona. She looked up at the clock on the wall, it was 12:15pm, about time she went to meet up with Sooyoung. She promptly placed the letter and the will into the drawer before leaving her house for Central Park where she was supposed to meet Sooyoung. 

---At the park---

"Ah! look who's on time. I thought you'd be spending more time with your darling Yoona and wouldn't want to leave." Sooyoung was already there at the bench waiting for Yuri's arrival. 

"You really like to tease others, don't you?" Sooyoung responded by giving Yuri a sly smile. 

Sooyoung and Yuri, as if destined by fate, had unknowingly became as close as sisters. Sooyoung and Yuri continued teasing each other and had a casual conversation with one another. 

"..haha, now enough of this small talk let's talk about what you have to do shall we?" Sooyoung's face dimmed, she wasn't as enthusiastic to talk about the topic at hand as she was just a few minutes ago. 

"I feel really sorry that there is nothing much I can do for you but this journey back to the past is a must." 

"Haha, what is there to feel sorry about, it was my decision after all. So please don't feel bad. I am ready for whatever I have to do. Besides I'm not dead so what could be worse?" Sooyoung appalled at Yuri's positivity gave a bright smile.  

"You really are a brave girl. But that is beside the point, because now you have to pay for the altered time. Let me introduce you to 2 very important people for your mission to the past. Meet Taeyeon and Tiffany." Sooyoung whipped up 2 photos from beneath her black cloak. 

Sooyoung continued to speak. 

"Taeyeon and Tiffany are love birds, equally dumb at love as Yoona and yourself, haha. However in exchange for your happiness, now both of them have become strangers. Your job, as you might have already guessed, is to bring both of them back together." Sooyoung continued on. Yuri listened earnestly to Sooyoung's instructions, knowing that it was going to be a long afternoon for both of them...