The calm before the storm...

If I Could Change Time...

Yuri went to the salon to look for Tiffany but the salon wasn't even open, and when Yuri went around from the back she couldn't find Tiffany anywhere in the salon either. 

"Omo, what happened to that girl?" Yuri thought to herself. 

Yuri then texted Tiffany to ask her where she was.

---Tiffany's side---

Tiffany who was cuddling next to Taeyeon the whole night woke up first. She squinted her eyes as the rays of the sun had filled the room. She rubbed her eyes and looked up to find Taeyeon still sleeping. 

"Wow, she looks cute." Tiffany blushed as she thought to herself. Tiffany gave Taeyeon a light peck on the forehead and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for both of them.

As Tiffany was cooking her phone vibrated. Tiffany had received Yuri's message and replied Yuri telling her that she was still home and would not be going back down to the salon. A call from Yuri then came.

"Morning Tiffany, omo I was so worried when I couldn't find you. What happened last night?" Yuri asked, concerned. 

"Haha, I'm sorry I made you worry. I was a bit caught up last night." Tiffany said sweetly, still thinking about the night before.

"Looks like someone is in a good mood. Shall I go down and meet you?" Yuri teased.

"Might as well. Come on down, I have some good news." Tiffany was excited to announce her new relationship to her friend.

Yuri knocked on the door 15 minutes later and Tiffany greeted her with her eye smile.

"Morning Yuri-ah!" Tiffany hugged Yuri. 

"Aish, are you really that happy? So what happened?" Yuri questioned Tiffany.

Just then, Taeyeon walked out from the living room to the main door, still groggy and not entirely awake. Yuri got a shock when she saw Taeyeon but slowly put 1 and 1 together to get the picture.

"Haha, you two? Really? That was fast! Hahah." Yuri continued to tease Tiffany, which caused the latter to blush.

Taeyeon who was still blur about the situation just smiled at Yuri and greeted her.

"Ah Yuri-ah, morning.." Taeyeon said while rubbing her eyes like a child who just woke up from a nap. 

"Haha, so it's this cuteness Tiffany fell for." Yuri thought to herself.

The three of them then sat down to have breakfast together while talking about how everything miraculously happened. Yuri obviously did all the questioning, asking awkward questions making both Taeyeon and Tiffany embarrassed. 

"Yah, Yuri stop teasing us!" Tiffany complained after the interrogation by Yuri.

The three of them thus spent the early morning peacefully. It was a morning filled with joy and laughter. Yuri then suggested going out together in the afternoon.

"Hey, how about we have a double date." Yuri suggested.

"Double date?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yup Yoona and I, you and Tiffany." Yuri answered.

---In the afternoon---

Yuri called Yoona up to ask her out. Then the 4 of them went to the amusement park together.

"Whee~ It's been so long since I've been to an amusement park." Yoona exclaimed. 

"Yah Yoona don't get so excited, stay by my side." Yuri then tugged Yoona's arm around hers.

Taeyeon looked around dreamily at the amusement park. She had never been to an amusement park before. Tiffany then took Taeyeon's hand in hers and they locked their hands together. 

"It sure is exciting isn't it? Remember to protect me all right?" Tiffany said sweetly. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and grabbed her hand tighter afterwards. 

The four of them went to the carnival section as they played all the mini games to earn some prizes. Yoona won several prizes by herself and passed one to Yuri because Yuri was never one to coordinate herself well to these games. Tiffany was equally as Yuri at the games, Taeyeon who wasn't as good as Yoona at least managed to get one prize but eventually passed the medium sized unicorn soft toy to Tiffany. 

The four of them proceeded to the haunted house. The haunted house spooked the hell out of Yoona and Tiffany as both of them screamed at every single movement within the darkness. Yuri and Taeyeon who were obviously the braver counterpart held onto their dearest and escorted them through the haunted house. When they came out, the scaredy cats hugged each other and complained.

"Yahh, that was scary!"

"Exactly, you two should be scared too, don't laugh at us!" Both of them complained, while Yuri and Taeyeon stood there laughing at their amusing complaints. 

It was already late evening when they took the final ride which was the sky drop. It was the ride that you absolutely have to take while at this amusement park. The ride would bring you up to a height of 20 storeys before dropping you suddenly allowing you to feel the G force. As usual Yuri sat with Yoona while Tiffany sat with Taeyeon. All four of them screamed when the ride suddenly dropped. But Yuri and Yoona kept their eyes open while they look at the other couple who both had their eyes shut tight and shouting at the top of their lungs. When the ride was over, Taeyeon and Tiffany's legs were shaking and Yuri and Yoona had to support the girls and bring them along. 

The four of them then had dinner at the restaurant in the amusement park.

"Hahaha, so Tiffany is not good at anything eh?" Yuri teased while they were waiting for their meal.

"Yah Yuri, don't make fun of me! Taeyeonnn.. help me" Taeyeon patted Tiffany on the head and comforted her before teasing her all the same just like Yuri did.

"Don't worry about it Tiffany, didn't you see how badly Yuri at playing the mini games? Haha, she's just so horrible at it." Yoona comforted Tiffany. 

The four of them continued chatting all the way through dinner. All four of them had thoroughly enjoyed the day out. All four of them cherishing this very moment. The fun, the screams, the talks, and the love.

The group then proceeded to the fireworks viewing area and watch the night sky get filled with sparking fireworks.

"Wow, it really is beautiful. Yuri-ah I wish we could be like this forever." Yoona confessed.

Yuri's mind suddenly thought of all that has happened. She thought back to when she was back in her time. 

"Now that Taeyeon and Tiffany is together, am I going back soon?" Yuri thought to herself. She wasn't sure of what to feel. She had a great time in this time but it wasn't where she belonged. Furthermore, Yoona is still Yoona. Her heart ached at the thought of leaving the girl who was holding her arm tightly just admiring the fireworks. She took out the pocket watch and opened it. The watch's hand stood still not moving.

"Ahh, maybe it's not time yet. But how am I going to say goodbye." Yuri continued to watch the fireworks as her mind drifted into questions she could hardly answer now. She looked beside her at Yoona and thought, I love you but there's also another Yoona waiting for me. 

*Piak*, the sound was heard by Yuri all too suddenly as she looked to the left and found Taeyeon cupping her right cheek. A stern looking lady was looking straight into her eyes, she looked furious. People around them quickly turned to look at what happened. Tiffany was terrified and held on to Taeyeon tightly as the lady started lashing out at Taeyeon.

"What is this Taeyeon?! You suddenly start taking leaves. Start dressing like a commoner. And now you are together with a girl when we obviously had arranged a marriage for you?! What do you take me for KIM TAEYEON!" the lady was furious and was relentless in her remarks. The man beside her tried to soothe her down, telling her that there were people looking. 

"I raised you to be better than this Taeyeon, we'll be seeing you at home." Taeyeon's father said as he escorted Taeyeon's mum out of the crowd and walked into the distance. A young girl looked at Taeyeon and apologized for bringing her parents here. Before running up the Taeyeon's parents to catch up to them.

All four of them left the amusement park moodily. They went to the neighboring coffee house where Taeyeon told her story.

"Well, you guys have just met my parents. I'm their only daughter so they expects a lot out of me. All my life I was raised to do only one thing and that was to manage Love fashion. But now that I've met Tiffany everything is all different now." Taeyeon's eyes became watery as she continued to explain her story to the rest. 

"My parents had arranged a marriage for me because the business was not improving and have been stagnant for the past few months. The young girl you saw just now, that was her. Why..why do I live such a life. Tiffany.. pany-ah, I can't bear to leave you.." Taeyeon wailed into Tiffany's chest, Tiffany held Taeyeon's head and cried along with her, knowing that their love was not to last. Yuri and Yoona watched the sad couple, at a loss for what to do. The night passed with the pitiful cries of the couple and the solemn heart of their friends. The night echoed the sadness of a couple who loved each other dearly but was not meant to be...