The chaos at the beach...

If I Could Change Time...

Sorry for not updating earlier, I got caught up doing community work for my school which required me to stayover keke

~~~

 

 

Yuri looked upon the still sleeping figure beside her. She hadn't slept all night because of what happened the night before. Yuri brushed off the strands of hair that was covering Yoona's face.

"Yoona ah, I can't tell you how much I love you. But it's because I love you that I have to bring Tiffany and Taeyeon together so that Yoona of my time can meet me and both of us can be happy again. But seeing you here it makes my heart ache so much to know that I have to leave you here. Someone please tell me what is right to do." Yuri confronted her conscience, trying to figure what was the right thing to do.

Not long after, Yoona stirred and rubbed her eyes innocently to find Yuri in front of her. She smiled when she saw the first person she woke up to and gave her a good long kiss. 

"Morning Yuri ah." Yoona snuggled closely onto Yuri and closed her eyes enjoying the embrace.

Yuri reciprocated the hug and whispered into Yoona's ear, "morning Yoona darling." 

Yuri after recieving so much love from Yoona could hardly think about her mission and the true Yoona of her time. She just wanted to cherish the person in front of her who loved her all the same. She was happy to be in this tight embrace where their love was as true as ever. Yuri shook off the thought of even trying to pair Taeyeon and Tiffany together, cupping Yoona's face with her hand she pulled the latter in for a passionate kiss.

"Yoona, let's go to the beach." Yuri beamed.

---At the beach---

The waves crashed onto the shore, the soothing sound of wind whistles passed the the couple as they walk along the beach, just like they had always done.

"Is something special going to happen again?" Yoona asked. From her memory something big had always happened whenever Yuri brought her to the beach. It was like their private sanctuary from the world.

"Nope, it's just the walk today. We need a breather from all this chaos, don't you think?" Yuri continued the tread along the beach slowly as she placed Yoona's hand into hers. The two walked on silently as they contemplated about all the things that have happened up till now.

Since the day Yuri was here, all she had ever done was focus on getting Taeyeon and Tiffany together. But now that she had finally spent time with Yoona, it had all come back to her. Why had this girl made her fall in love with her so crazily, why had she loved her, why did she make a commitment to be together forever. The feeling was all coming back. Yuri had always loved Yoona, but maybe because she had been so busy she forgot how it felt like to only be thinking about Yoona. How she goes crazy over Yoona and how her heart would beat insanely fast around Yoona.

-----------------

"Tiffany hurry up!" Taeyeon called out to Tiffany who was already by the sea.

"Ahhh Taeyeon you are horrible, wait for me!" Tiffany was trying hard to manuvuer around the sand in her heels.

"Take off your dumb heels! Hahaha, I'll give you a kiss if you get here in 10 seconds!" Tiffany unwillingly took off her heels and ran towards Taeyeon who had her feet submerged in the water.

"I want 2 kisses you meanie!" Tiffany pouted. 

Taeyeon held Tiffany close and kissed her on both side of her cheeks.

"There, 2 kisses." 

"Yah Tae!" Tiffany was obvious is showing she wanted more.

"Haha, you're too cute to tease." Taeyeon then moved in to kiss Tiffany on the lips then forehead. Taeyeon held Tiffany's head close to her chest and closed her eyes.

"How I wish things could be like this forever." Taeyeon sighed.

"Yea, me too" Tiffany head still buried in Taeyeon's chest sighed along with her.

-------------------

"Yuri ah, thanks for showing that you care." Yuri was taken aback at Yoona's sudden statement.

"Pabo, I would always care. Why even say that." Yuri replied promptly.

"It's just that ever since you came from your time to here you have always been just looking at Tiffany and Taeyeon. They are my best friends too, but seeing you like that I got jealous. I felt lonely." Yuri felt guilty, she herself had realized it but she didn't expect Yoona to take it so badly.

"I can't tell you how sorry I am. Even though I'm supposed to love you but I am still so lacking. I promise to love you better." Yuri then hugged Yoona and took a deep breath, barely holding in her tears.

"You're the best Yuri. I've always known you love me. I'm sorry I was jealous too." 

"You shouldn't be. Always remember you're the most important person to me." 

"Thank you, Yuri..." 

Yoona moved away from the hug and looked Yuri in the eyes.

"Taeyeon and Tiffany are our best friends aren't they? I'm sorry I was selfish. Let's get them together shall we?" Yoona made her decision after much thought. If she was going to be the Yoona that Yuri loved, she would have agreed to help Yuri bring the couple together since the beginning. The fact her heart had even swayed made her feel equally bad. 

"Yuri ah, even though I may not be able to see you. But I know whatever time you are in you'll always love me." Yoona thought to herself, as a drop of tear filled with bitterness and sadness fell form her face.

"Yoona, please don't cry." Yuri knew it must have been hard for Yoona all this while. To know of Yuri's story, to do something she didn't want to do. All the stress and pain must have gotten to her. Yuri bit her lower lips holding in her tears. She clenched her fists in anger that she couldn't do anything to help solve things between them.

"How I wish I could love you more, how I wish things wouldn't have been this hard. Why are you always the unlucky one, the one to be sad." Yuri thought in regret.

Yuri pulled Yoona back into a hug and said "We'll be fine Yoona, we'll be fine" then both of them wailed while the setting sun dawned upon the both of them.

-----------------

"Tiffany, I think it's time to go back. The sun is already setting." Taeyeon stood up and brushed the sand of the back of her pants.

"Tae, look over there, isn't that Yuri and Yoona?" Tiffany chanced upon the couple when she was looking around the beach. She saw both of them standing there in embrace.

"I think so, yah Tiffany don't bother them" Taeyeon saw the couple, and she thought they were having their intimate moment. 

Taeyeon looked back at where Tiffany was and she was already running towards the couple.

"Aish that girl never listens to me." Taeyeon then followed.

"Yuri, Yoona!" Tiffany called out to the tearing couple.

Yoona who had her back facing Tiffany turned around to see Tiffany running towards them. She hurriedly wiped off the tears on her face then on Yuri's. The couple tried to act as if nothing has happened.

"Omo, what's wrong with both of your eyes. You've been crying?" Tiffany, asked blankly without much consideration.

"Haha, Fany. You're funny as ever." Yoona responded wittily. 

Taeyeon then caught up to the three of them and asked the same question as Tiffany had previously.

"Aish, you two are really the same kind." Yuri remarked causing all 4 of them to laugh out uncontrollably. 

"Tiffany, be good to Taeyeon ok? And just let her love you." Yoona held on to Tiffany's hand and said.

"Pabo, Tiffany needs to be taken care of, you'll do a good work right?" Yuri slapped Taeyeon of the shoulder.

"Ne.." both Tiffany and Taeyeon said together. 

Suddenly 4 men wearing suits with sunglasses on trudged on along the beach towards their direction. 

"Ms Taeyeon, please follow us back. If not, you're going to get hurt." one of the men said.

"It's about my father again isn't it? Just try taking me, I already promised Tiffany I'll always be with her." 

The 4 men moved closer to Taeyeon attempting to hold her down and drag her to the car. Taeyeon flipped and kicked on of them in the face while another got hit in the stomach.

The other 3 girls stood beside watching Taeyeon retaliate. 

Taeyeon kicked another one in the shin, before getting stunned by the taser. When the 3 girls saw that they attempted to save Taeyeon who was unconscious in the man's hands. But the other 3 men had already recovered and held the 3 girls back.

"Taeyeon ah! Release her you idiots." Tiffany shouted.

The guard that had Tiffany in his hands walked along to beach back to the car while the other 3 men continue to hold the 3 girls in place.

Tiffany started crying as she shouted desperately for Taeyeon's name. Her shouts were echoed throughout the beach. But the car simply drove off heartlessly leaving the trio behind...

 

Hey, can't believe the story turned out this way haha. I have no idea how the story would have developed when I first wrote it but now the flow is all stuck in my head. I promise to update the next chapter soon :) 
Exams this wednesday, it's crazy! ><