Tae..Taeyeon?

If I Could Change Time...

---2 weeks later---

Just like that all of them spent their days in anxiety. Tiffany would almost cry every other night just thinking about Taeyeon. Today, the clear blue sky hung up high in the sky mocking the others' depressing mood. 

"Hello, is this Yuri, this is Sooyoung here. Well, the day has come let's all hope for the best." Sooyoung had called Yuri to inform her of the wedding. 

"The day has finally come. Tiffany, be strong. We're all going to help you get Taeyoen back." Yuri thought to herself.

----------------------

Yuri had been staying over often at Tiffany's place over the past 2 weeks and Yoona would visit often too. Although the girl had always been keeping a strong front in front of Yuri and Yoona. But they knew that Tiffany was crumbling inside. More than often the girls would hug Tiffany telling her not to worry, that everything was going to be fine.

"I'm fine, really. Thank you for doing so much for me." Tiffany would often reply like that and wander off to her bedroom to cry to herself.

Yuri and Yoona both knew how strong Tiffany must have been to have kept up with putting up a front like that. What's more Tiffany would always smile in front of the both of them trying hard not to worry them.

"I will get Taeyeon back for sure, so you guys don't really have to worry. Hehe." Her laugh would always give her away but Yuri and Yoona couldn't bear to say anything seeing that she was trying so hard.

------------------------

"Tiffany ah, it's today. Be strong okay. We'll all be behind you." Yuri held Tiffany by her shoulders and looked into her eyes before giving the girl a hug.

"Thank you Yuri, thank you. I'm really scared. What if I lose Taeyeon, I don't want to lose her." Tiffany was finally being honest on the day of the wedding.

"I'm sure everything will be all right. I'm sure Taeyeon is precious to you. That's why this love is worth fighting for. Fighting~!" Yuri consoled Tiffany. 

Yoona was already waiting at the garage waiting to fetch them over at the wedding venue. 

"Ahh chincha, they should really hurry up." Yoona grumbled as she looked down to her watch.

Yuri and Tiffany came out of the house shortly after that. And they were off to save a relationship and spoil a wedding.

-------------------------

"How are you feeling today Taeyeon? It's a good day ain't it?" Taeyeon's mum spoke, trying to cheer Taeyeon up who had been refusing to eat or sleep.

"Of course it's a good day, for you and dad of course." Taeyeon said sarcastically.

"Taeyeon, please don't be like that. It's the day of your wedding. A day worth being happy about, don't you agree?" Taeyeon's mum was annoyed but tried to be nice nonetheless.

"Just leave me alone already..." Taeyeon spoke indifferently. Taeyeon's mum who got annoyed simply walked out of the room.

"You will marry her whether you like it or not! It'll be better if you resign to your fate!" the voice echoed before the doors of Taeyeon's room got shut again.

"Tiffany ah, please forgive me. I'm sorry I can't be with you. But I promise that I won't be with anyone else too." Taeyeon thought to herself while took a bottle of pills and hid it in her dress. 

----------------------

"Wow Seohyun, you're such a beauty" the beautician praised Seohyun for her milky skin, slender figure and everything else that was pretty about her. 

"Umm, thank you." Seohyun said shyly.

"The person you're marrying is so fortunate to have you.." as the beautician continued to oogled at her. 

"Not really.." Seohyun replied without thinking. Seohyun was wrecking her brains over the plan Yuri had gone through the other day. 

"Yuri is crazy, how can I say no? No, no, Seohyun you can do this. Today is the day you start living for what's right and not just for your parents." Seohyun smacked her face as she tried to motivate herself for the upcoming plan. The beautician looked upon Seohyun's action as cute and was hardly bothered at all. 

----------------------

The wedding hall was filled with people. People of high status gathered around to witness to marriage of the daughters of two of Korea's most notable fashion labels. Investors were chatting around as waiters patrolled around the wedding hall giving out drinks to the guests.

Yoona and Yuri were sneaking in a corner checking the progress of things. They spotted Mrs Choi from a distance and they nodded to indicate that they know of each other's presence. Mrs Choi casually chatted around with the guests, careful not to blow the plan. Mrs Choi's role was to be an informant and update the rest on the status of the wedding while Yoona and Yuri had to plan the escape route for Taeyeon later. They had plan for Seohyun to refuse the wedding at the point where Taeyeon would arrive into the ballroom. 

"That's te only chance Taeyeon would ever get the chance to get out of her room." Yuri's thought echoed in her head as she was reminded of what she said the other day. Yuri and Yoona would then drag Taeyeon out of the place while Seohyun being closest to Taeyeon's dad would stop him from giving chase. Finally Tiffany would be waiting at the airport for them to elope away form the country. Yuri had not planned how they would get back but getting them together was more important. Yuri could very well understand the pain of not being able to be with the one you love. 

Yuri looked at Yoona as the time neared for the plan to be executed. Yoona squeezed Yuri's hand and returned the smile.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentleman, a very warm welcome to all of you. As we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Kim Taeyeon and Choi Seohyun. May we wish them all the best in their lives, now let's kick start the ceremony." the emcee announced.

Soon, the food came rolling out of the kitchen serving every single guests. Performances of epic scale were put in place for the guests. Time was excruciatingly slow as Yoona and Yuri await the time for Taeyeon and Seohyun to arrive.

"Now guests may we all rise to welcome the couple!" the emcee said enthusiastically.

The lights dimmed and the wedding march was played, the orchestra echoed through the entire room. Yoona and Yuri who was hiding by the side watch the doors swing open ever so slowly.

Then, Taeyeon appeared linking arms with Seohyun. Taeyeon looked listless and lifeless. Her face had shrunk so much it was obvious she had not been eating well. Yuri and Yoona's heart ached at the sight of the condition of their friend. Seohyun, on the other hand, looked casual. Hardly, anyone could tell Seohyun was scheming anything. They walked down the red carpet and onto the stage in front of the announcer. 

"Wow, Seohyun is acting better than I expected." Yoona whispered to Yuri and Yuri nodded her head in agreement. 

Then, the question came. 

"Would you Choi Seohyun agree to look after, love Kim Taeyeon and accept her to be your lawfully wedded wife?" 

"No..." it was soft but clear. Her rejection brought the entire room into an uproar as discussions occurred within the guests. Taeyeon's parents looked upon the situation with eyes bulging out. Then Sooyoung gave Yuri and Yoona the signal. The duo rushed up to the stage and pulled Taeyeon along. Taeyeon's father immediately reacted trying to stop the both of them. However, Seohyun got in the way. She spread her arms out wide preventing Mr Kim form going any further.

"Let Taeyeon find her own happiness. Everyone deserves it." she boldly said. Mrs Choi watched Seohyun with a sense of pride while her dad's face was red with rage. 

Taeyeon exited the chaotic ballroom and hopped onto Yoona's car to head for the airport. Yuri drove while Yoona sat behind with Taeyeon. Taeyeon's expression was more dazed then of shock. 

"Taeyeon are you okay? We're bringing you to Tiffany now." Yoona told her. 

"Ti..fany?" Taeyeon blankly said.

"What's wrong with her!" Yuri called out to the back. 

"Tiffany..sorry..sorry." drops of grief and regret fell out of Taeyeon's eyes.

"I don't..think..I can live long..enough." Taeyeon said weakly as she reached into her pocket and showed them the pills. Taeyeon's eye lids then fell, covering her eyes.

"Taeyeon? Taeyeon?" Yoona called out to Taeyeon whose eyes remained shut...