The Accident That Started It All...

If I Could Change Time...

"Wow she really is the cutest girl alive" Yuri thought to herself, mesmorized by Yoona who just walked out of the changing room wearing the pink-with-white-polka-dots dress. "Yah Yuri! Why do I have to wear this?!" Yoona was embarassed and thought she looked childish. "Hehe, why not? You look really cute" Yoona blushed. Upon seeing this Yuri decided to tease Yoona a little more and gave Yoona a little kiss on the cheek. "Omo, don't do that! It's embarassing" Yoona's face was as red as a tomato.

----Moments later----

"Yahh Yuri, we're going to be late!" Both Yuri and Yoona rushed out of the shop after buying their dresses for the party held over at SM Entertainment to celebrate the company's 30th anniversary. "Aigoo, it's fine Yoona, there is no need to rush. You know I'm fast enough" Yuri was proud of her driving capabilities and often boasted about it to Yoona. "Hehe, yes yes Yuri, you are the best"

Yoona fell asleep while they were on their way to the party. "Wow she looks like an angel, that's my Yoona" Yuri glanced over at the sleeping beauty and admired at her beauty as if time stopped and went back to focusing on her driving. Just then, Yoona rubbed her eyes and woke up. "Are we there yet?" asked the innocent girl while rubbing her eyes. "Nope, not yet" Yuri blushed as she couldn't help noticing how cute Yoona was while yawning. "Erm Yoona?" "Yea?" "I love you so much" "I love you too, hehe"

Yoona then held onto Yuri's free hand and locked it with her own. However at this moment, as if fate was toying with the loving couple, a car who rushed through the red light crashed into Yuri's car causing it to tumble a good 2 rounds before it landed on it's back like a turtle...