The Passer-by Who Knew What's Wrong...

If I Could Change Time...

The face of a young girl looked as listless as ever since 2 weeks ago. It was as if all life was out of her, and one may even wonder whether she even has the will to live. 

"This cannot go on, we must do something about it." Yuri's mum was full of fear and anxiety Yuri's parents have been having this conversation over and over again for the past two weeks.

As time passed, they became increasingly worried and desperate. 

"There really is nothing we can do dear, if you lost someone that precious to you, there really is nothing you can do. We can only continue to stand by her side and protect her." Yuri's father was a compassionate man full of wisdom, yet he couldn't help feeling distressed about Yuri's condition and how helpless he is. 

Yuri suddenly stood up from her seat and walked lifelessly towards the door. 

"Please be home soon Yuri dear" her mum was already used to her walking out of the house without a sound like this, for she had been doing this for the past two weeks. Her mum knew that Yuri was off to visit yet another memory of Yoona. Every time Yuri would walk to a different place then finally settling down before tearing up again. Her mother's heart ached every single time as she watched from afar watching her depressed daughter. 

However, today her mother decided not to follow her, for she couldn't stand the pain any longer. She didn't want to see her daughter crying. So she just silently prayed that after visiting all those places Yuri could move on and be happy again. Yuri walked around aimlessly around the neighborhood before walking towards the Central Park where both Yoona and her have random picnic sessions there. 

---Flashback---

"Open up your mouth Yuri darling. Hehe." Yoona fed Yuri her handmade sandwich. 

"The sandwich is delicious, but you're more delicious" Yuri gave Yoona a chaste kiss on the lips.  Yuri looked dazed but eventually gave Yoona her sweetest smile and kissed her hard on the lips. 

"Yah people will see.." Yoona said shyly but enjoying it all the same. 

---End of flashback---

Yuri's tears fell down her cheeks again. Her silent tears echoed the pain of her hollow heart. Yuri sat on the bench alone, crying. This scene showed her solitude, the loneliness and the loss of her other half of the world. 

"Clak clak clak..." the sound of the wooden slippers reverberated through the silent park, slowly moving closer towards the crying girl. 

"What might be the problem dear girl?" the voice came from behind a black veil over the lady's face who wore weird relics around her wrists, with gold accessories all over her body casted upon with a black robe. 

"Wh..who are you?" Yuri was still sobbing away, curious why the eccentric lady came up to her. 

"My name is Choi Sooyoung and I believe that I can help you solve your grief" Yuri was taken aback by her speech and was doubtful, because who could ever bring a dead person back.  Sooyoung simply took her hand and handed over a gold pocket watch with an 'S' carved on top of it. When Yuri held it in her hand, the letter 'S' disappeared and was replaced with a 'Y' instead. 

"Use this with caution my dear, for if used unwisely dire consequences will be at stake" Yuri's face remained puzzled while sooyoung-the-eccentric continued to explain the object at hand...