The blessing of a father...

If I Could Change Time...

Taeyeon blinked her eyes twice before the room came into focus. And there she saw the worried face of a beautiful angel. It was Tiffany. Then she saw the people around her with worried looks.

"Wow, I really miss them." Taeyeon thought to herself.

"Taeyeon, Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked, her eyes still fixed on Taeyeon who just opened her eyes.

Taeyeon smiled weakly as she was still feeling the exhaustion of just waking up from a life death scenario. Then the room was filled with sigh of relief and Tiffany started to take her phone out and call someone. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany curiously as she continued to listen to the conversation she was having.

"Mrs Kim, yep Taeyeon's awake now. You can come see her." Tiffany said while smiling.

"What is happening?!" Taeyeon's mind was filled with all sorts of thoughts. Just the few moments she was 'away' and she was already lost.

"Taeyeon ah, your parents will be here soon." Tiffany said, giving her eye smile. 

Taeyeon was still feeling weak so she just kept quiet and returned the smile. However her heart was pounding inside. Her parents were coming? What were they going to say? Taeyeon laid on the bed while she anxiously waited for her parent's arrival. 

Soon Taeyeon's parents arrived, while the rest nodded in acknowledgement of their presence Taeyeon looked away facing the wall on the other side.

"Taeyeon ah, it's your.." Tiffany was cut off by Mrs Kim before she could finish. Mrs Kim smiled at Tiffany signaling that she would handle the situation herself.

Mrs Kim walked towards Taeyeon who was still reluctant to see her mum. Mrs Kim bent down so she could see eye to eye with Taeyeon but Taeyeon looked away anyways.

"Taeyeon ah, I know you hate umma for doing all these to you. I can't tell you how sorry I am. Despite all that I hope you would give umma a chance to show you that I love you." Mrs Kim said to Taeyeon whose back was still facing her. 

"I'm really sorry it took appa and I to realize the pain you were in. So if it makes things any better I hope Tiffany can love you like we never did." Mrs Kim continued as Taeyeon remained silent.

The rest watched silently at the heart aching confessions of a mother. They stood in a corner, their hearts feeling sorry for Taeyeon's mum as Taeyeon continued to ignore her mum.

"I don't really do a father's job well. And I'm sorry. I don't expect you to forgive me and I thank Tiffany for making me realize my mistake. I will come back tomorrow, even if you don't want me to. Because I want to do a father's job well starting from now. I love you, even though I can't say it well." Mr Kim finally spoke. 

When he finished what he wanted to say he held his hand out to signal for his wife to leave the room with him. The couple walked sadly and slowly towards the door. Taeyeon started to tear as she turned her back around to see the backs of her parents. The words that she wanted to hear since she was a child was finally spoken by her parents.

"Appa, Umma, Saranghae.." Taeyeon said weakly as she continued to drown in her own tears.

Taeyeon's parents stopped in their tracks and gave a slight smile as they heard those words from their daughter's mouth. 

"Thank you Taeyeon.." Taeyeon's mum started to cry tears of joy.

"Put it on for her Tiffany, I'm sure you can make her happy." Taeyeon's father said proudly.

The couple walked out of the ward happy, after they saw Tiffany walk towards Taeyeon and held out her hand.

"Taeyeon, marry me will you? I promise to protect you and make you happy." Tiffany confessed nervously.

"Yes, yes..." Taeyeon continued to nodded her head as tears continued to fill her face as she cried, overjoyed.

Tiffany slip the ring onto Taeyeon's finger and bent forth to hug her. 

"Thank you appa and umma." Taeyeon thought to herself as she saw her parents left the room. 

The rest of them looked at each other, happy at how things turned out. Smiles filled the room and on this special day the ward was truly a warm hearted place.

"Taeyeon I love you.." Tiffany confessed again as she looked into Taeyeon's eyes. 

"I love you too." Taeyeon replied, b with joy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short update, hehe. I'm loving this chapter myself. Phew finally a break from all the drama and sorrows :P