Their Love & the setting sun...

If I Could Change Time...

Yuri felt the gold glitter fill her as she was transported into a different space.

"Will I be going to heaven? or hell? Ah whatever it doesn't matter now." Yuri was ready for her death, she was actually glad that her death wasn't painful at all. It was almost as if the world was at peace. 

*Thud*

Yuri's entire weight landed on the concrete floor. She blinked her eyes twice, noticing that she was back at the park. 

"I'm not dead?" Yuri was confused, haven't she died yet? 

Sooyoung walked along the pavement as mysterious looking as she appeared the first time in front of Yuri. Yuri rushed up to Sooyoung and bombarded her with questions.

"Hush now, I will answer your questions but please take a seat" Sooyoung pointed to the bench, the exact same bench they were sitting on when she passed the pocket watch over to her. 

"You see, the time machine holds great powers but it also has consequences. Didn't I already remind you not to show yourself in front of anyone? Yet you appeared in front of yourself. You may have changed the past but now you need to pay the price." Yuri could only listen silently because she knew that Sooyoung was mad at her for ignoring her warnings.

"Meet me here 2 weeks later, when you can use the time machine again. You'll have to travel back to the past to fix certain things before you can live happily again." 

"Umm. If I had changed the past, how is it that you still know me?" Yuri was puzzled

"Well you see, all those who had used the time machine previous has connections with one another and their lives become intertwined. No matter how much we dread it we will be informed about your current location and what you've done in the past." 

"I see..." 

"Haha, i remembered previously when it was my time getting reprimanded for breaking the rules of the time machine, maybe it is a trend after all but I must caution you that the journey back to the past this time round will be nothing like the first. I shall leave the details for two weeks later, for now just enjoy whatever you have at the present." Sooyoung got up and hugged Yuri before walking away.

Sooyoung suddenly turned back and said "Well, actually I'm glad you did what you did. People should really fight for what's precious to them. You can't always let fate get the upper hand." She smiled and walked away..

Yuri went back home with tons of questions unanswered. What had really happened? For now, it was time to see what has become of the present.

"Hey mum!" Yuri greeted her mum cheerfully, she was glad to see her mum. Knowing death was a scary experience for her, and if anything, it made Yuri treasure what she had at hand more.

"Hey darling, welcome home. Oh Yoona just called 5 minutes ago, she is going to bring you to the beach."

"The beach? Yoona?" Yuri was glad, it meant that Yoona didn't die at all.

Yuri still haven't figured out what has happened for the past year after she had altered the past. The only person who would know best about what 'Yuri' has been up to would be none other than Yoona, since the two of them were practically inseparable. Yuri ringed up Yoona and told her that she was ready to go.

Yoona arrived outside of Yuri's house and ringed the bell. Yuri opened the door and hugged Yoona immediately.

"Aigoo, what's with you so touchy today, hehe." Yuri was just happy to see Yoona again, and Yoona gladly took Yuri's hand into hers. 

---At the beach---

"Hurry up Yoona, you are so slow!"

"Yahh Yuri, you know I'm not as tom boyish as you!" 

"Heyy Im Yoona!"

"Just kidding, hehe :P"

The couple spent their time playing in the waters, strolling along the beach and finally set up their mat to have a picnic. Yuri leaned against Yoona's back and closed her eyes trying to remember this image and memory. She knew how delicate life was, and how easy it was to lose someone.

"Hey Yoona, are we getting married anytime soon?" Yoona's eyes widened 

"That's too sudden! Didn't I tell you we had to wait till we're 21?" Yuri was taken aback, does that mean nothing as changed except for the accident.

" So remind me, how did we spend the past year? Are we as loving as we are now?" Yuri was insistent on getting some answers.

"More than a year darling, 4 years 4 years." Yoona answered.

Suddenly Yuri's phone vibrated. She had received a text from an unknown number.

"Hey the present now is the same as the one before, except that the accident didn't happen. The one thing that you wanted to change was supposed to not happen, understand? Try not to ask too many questions and freak others out. Oh remember to kiss your Yoona darling more. You only have two weeks remember? LOL -Love, Sooyoung" Yuri wasn't sure how Sooyoung got hold of her number but she could care less. She got her answer and she was beside the most important person on Earth, she couldn't ask for more.

After reading the text, Yuri pounced on Yoona and rolled along the sandy beach. When they stopped, Yuri was lying on top of Yoona, looking straight into her eyes. Yuri smiled, she cupped Yoona's ear with one hand and supported her head with the other. Yoona knew what was coming so she just closed her eyes. Their soft lips then touched each other. Their long and silent kiss was complimented with the beautiful setting sun just like the day Yuri asked Yoona to marry her. Yuri could care less about what she had to do two weeks from now, she was the happiest person on Earth. For this image was for both of them to remember for life...