Epilogue (Part 2)

If I Could Change Time...

"Ahh I miss Taeyeon and Tiffany already." Yuri sighed, thinking back to the fun times she had with them.

"Haha, so it seems you'd like to go back there for another adventure?" Sooyoung giggled.

"That so does not suit your image. And I miss them not the crazy times I had to go through." Yuri replied sarcastically.

"Get out of here! So how are the two love birds?" Sooyoung continued the conversation.

"Knowing them they're probably bickering away, enjoying having one another." Yuri looked up the sky thinking about the couple.

---------

"Taeyeon snores at night!" Tiffany teased as Taeyeon drove Sooyoung, Seohyun and Tiffany to the restaurant. 

"Yah, Tiffany that's supposed to be between us." Taeyeon shouted.

"Bleh, she's my umma I must be honest." Tiffany continued teasing Taeyeon.

"Fine! Tiffany is a ert who stares at my ! And she secretly takes photo of me when I'm asleep!" Taeyeon complained to Sooyoung.

Seohyun and Sooyoung giggled at the cute couple bickering away, complaining about the little things about their everyday lives.

"You're sleeping alone tonight Taeyeon!" Tiffany pouted as Taeyeon continued to poke fun at Tiffany.

"Hehe, you sure you're not going to miss my hug?" Taeyeon gently smirked at the girl.

"Fine. I'm going to be the dominant one tonight!" Tiffany boldly answered back.

"TIFFANY!" Sooyoung and Seohyun shouted as they winced at Tiffany's excessive information.

"Sorry.." as Tiffany looked shyly at the mum and sister, giving a guilty smile.

----------

"I wonder if I ever saw Jessica in that time." Sooyoung pondered out loud.

"It seems your tale concluded nicely over there." Yuri thought back to that time again.

---------

Days after Sooyoung went to Baby Steps restaurant, Sooyoung went on a little trip to Locksmith island to look for a certain someone.

"Umma Jessica is still staying at Locksmith, her health isn't so good these days." Tiffany told Sooyoung worriedly.

"Here, this is everything you need to know about Jessica. Go look for her after I get back to my time. You deserve your happiness too." Sooyoung recalled the time when Yuri passed her a parcel of everything regarding Jessica. During the time she was away from Yoona she had searched everywhere for information of Jessica.

"I couldn't leave you alone after I heard your story." said Yuri compassionately.

Sooyoung walked a long stretch up the hill and came up front with a little hut. The chimney puffed out innocent white smoke and the door seemed inviting. Sooyoung plucked up her courage and knocked on the door. 

A familiar face, though more wrinkled and looking more aged, appeared in front of Sooyoung as the lady opened the door.

"Jessica?" Sooyoung asked surely.

"Sooyoung?" Jessica cupped with her hands, barely believing what she is seeing.

The two hugged each other, as they expressed their fondness for one another. They hugged tightly to show just how much they missed each other. The two sat for a session of tea, telling stories of their lives up till now as well as reminisced the good old times they had.

"Remember when we went to the river and you pushed me in because I was teasing you with the cucumber?" Sooyoung said enthusiastically.

"Haha, it was your fault you knew I hated cucumbers!" Jessica defended herself.

"Haha true.. the good old times." Sooyoung said.

"But that's all in the past now.." Jessica sighed but still smiling.

Both their eyes met as they understood their feelings, they were now grown women and has responsibilities. They couldn't live off as they wanted unlike the past. Even though both of them had lingering feelings for one another, they kept this little secret to themselves allowing the memory of their past to be the greatest sanctuary for comfort. Their memories helped them to dream of a time where fate was not so cruel and they could be together.

"I'll drop by sometime again. To see how you're doing." Sooyoung got up her seat and prepared to leave.

"Thanks for coming. It made me feel a lot better." Jessica thanked Sooyoung.

"No problem. As a friend.." Sooyoung said as she exited the house.

Their feelings bittersweet.

------

"I know this is like on such a random note but how are Tiffany's parents?" Sooyoung casually asked.

"Hehe, I'm sure they're enjoying a good honeymoon now." Yuri smiled at the thought of her scheme.

-----

"That Yuri really is a sweet girl." Mrs Kim said while holding onto Mr Kim's hand.

The couple sat on the patio of the resort and watched the sunset. They were at Hawaii enjoying a vacation. Something that allowed both of them to get work off their mind.

"Aish that girl is a bother. Begging us to bring her out for a meal to sneakily put those two tickets to Hawaii into your handbag." Mr Kim complain, grateful all the same.

"That girl really is something. She changed everything around us." Mrs Kim expressed her thoughts.

"It must be heaven's will. She changed many things, more than just time and space. She changed everything around us." Mr Kim supporting Mrs Kim as they both held hands watching the sun set.

-------

"Well it's about time i went to find Yoona" Yuri said as she got up the bench preparing to leave.

"Haha, yes you must miss her dearly." Sooyoung said. 

"When will I see you again?" Yuri asked.

"Who knows? Only time will tell.." Sooyoung replied cheekily.

"Aish all right, I had enough trouble with time." Yuri said briefly.

"Haha, cherish what you have now!" Sooyoung reprimanded like the elder lady she was.

"Yah yah I know. Anyway thanks for everything." Yuri said gratefully. Yuri thought back to their first meeting where she was still weeping over Yoona's death, to the time she came back and talked about fixing time. Sooyoung has been the one with her all along.

Yuri walked up to Sooyoung and gave her a really tight hug.

"Thanks for all the things you ever did for me" Yuri said as she embraced her emotions and tried to thank Sooyoung as sincerely as possible.

"You're very welcome my dear. Life is full of wonders and this is one of it." Sooyoung replied.

Yuri strolled slowly back to her place as she felt the strong emotions still lingering on even after she left the park.

"Wow, this journey really has been crazy." she thought to herself.

She looked at the front door of her place and smiled widely.

"Home sweet home.." Yuri said as she swung open the door.

Then she saw the back of the beautiful angel that she had missed so much, arranging the flowers on the dining table. Yoona turned around and smiled brightly at Yuri. Yoona's hand waved cutely at Yuri welcoming her home.

Yuri smiled in response to the girl's action, thinking about how much she missed and loved the girl in front of her. All the worries and thoughts left her mind as she only thought of the girl in front of her. And Yuri knew, Yoona was her everything. Yuri went up to Yoona and hugged her close and placed near Yoona's ear

"I'm home..." she whispered.

 

THE END

----------

And that's a wrap! Hope I did a good job with this fic and hope everyone enjoyed it! Comment, comment! And I'll post a link here for the sequel once it's up :) Thank you so much for everything. To everyone who reads this. Thanks for supporting me and giving me strength. I love you all~