Their first meeting...

If I Could Change Time...

A girl wearing a pale white dress entered the salon. When Yuri saw her love, she went up and hugged her straight away. She didn't even consider if Yoona was with her in this time. Yuri held on to Yoona tightly anticipating the other girl's response.

thump thump.. Yuri's heart pounded extremely fast, time was excruciatingly slow. Then it came, she felt a pair of hands holding her back and pulling her in for an extremely comforting hug. It was a full 5 seconds before both of them broke their warm embrace. Tiffany was slightly embarrassed that she had to be present at the scene.

"Aish why do it at my salon.." Tiffany complained to herself.

Yuri then dragged Yoona to the back of the salon and commanded Tiffany to stay seated.

"What? Why why? This is my salon, heyy!"

"Tiffany darling just one moment ok?" Yuri then gave her a light kiss on the cheek. 

"Omo, are you crazy?! You two can just get a room, not in my salon! Yah!" 

Tiffany's whining was ignored by both of them as they proceeded to the back of the salon. Despite her complaints, Tiffany stayed at her seat and pouted. 

---At the back of the salon---

"Ahh Yoona I missed you!" Both of them hugged each other tightly again. 

"Hahah, I missed you too. So what's the problem?"

"I need to ask if you know anyone named Taeyeon?"

Yoona squinted her eyes and thought hard of where she heard Taeyeon's name before. Yuri stared at Yoona's expression and chuckled to herself. Yuri was overwhelmed with Yoona's cuteness. Even though they were together for so long, Yuri could never get used to how cute Yoona can be. 

"Ohh! Now I remember."

"Where? who? how?" Yoona laughed at Yuri's weird response and proceeded to answer her question.

"Erm Taeyeon. Super rich. Newspaper. Chairman. Love fashion company." 

"Speak english Yoona!"

"Hahaha. Okay. The only Taeyeon I know of is the one I read off the newspaper. She is the chairman of Love fashion company, well it's basically Korea's leading fashion brand right now." 

"Do you have a photo?" Yoona nodded her head and was immediately dragged out of the salon by Yuri. Yuri had also pulled Tiffany along when they were exiting the salon.

"Woahhh, what are you doing?! Let me go!" Tiffany tried to resist, but Yuri's strength was no joke. 

So Tiffany resigned to her fate of being dragged and ordered around like a doll without knowing anything that is going on. Yoona chuckled at the sight of the pouting Tiffany and tried to hand sign to Tiffany that Yuri is like that. Tiffany rolled her eyes and hand signed to Yoona that Yuri must be crazy. Yoona mouthed the words 'I think so too'.

The trio then headed to Yoona's house where she showed them the photo of Taeyeon with a group of her staffs posing for the daily newspaper. 

"Chairman of love fashion just returned from overseas after sealing $30 million deal and will start selling their clothes all over the world." Yoona read the headlines of the newspaper.

"Wow who is she? She's really great." Tiffany who followed aimlessly without anything was curious about why the two of them are even reading about Taeyeon. Yoona who knew as little as Tiffany just followed whatever requests Yuri had, well because they loved each other so much they hardly had anything to question about one another.

"Okay Tiffany, let's go see this Taeyeon shall we?" Yuri confirmed that it was the same person and decided to go down to the office directly to look for Taeyeon.

So once again the three of them sped off to another location, Love fashion headquarters.

---At Love fashion---

'Thump thump..' Tiffany's heart pounded with anxiety as she saw Taeyeon walked out of the headquarter building while being surrounded with a secretary and two bodyguards. 

"Wow, she looks really pretty in real life, and so capable" Tiffany's heart was fluttering, and it made her question if this was love...