Creating Memories...

If I Could Change Time...

"Erm Yuri? Can we talk?" Yoona asked meekly as she turned to Yuri.

"What's the matter?" Yuri asked.

"Bring me out on a date." Yoona said shyly.

"Haha, it has been a while hasn't it? Sure, where do you want to go?" Yuri replied.

"Let's go to the safari."

"Safari?!" Yuri taken aback by the weird idea.

The two of them promptly left the hospital leaving Tiffany and Taeyeon alone. 

---At the Safari---

"Yah Yoona look at that lion yawning, isn't it suppose to be fierce? I'm thinking it's rather cute." Yuri was excited seeing all the animals. 

"You're cuter. Can you pay attention to me." Yoona pouted.

"Hahah, sorry. I forgot how much fun the safari is." Yuri apologized. 

The two of them toured the entire safari. Time passed quickly as both of them enjoyed each other's company.

"Ohhhhh, I need to take photo with that panda. Hurry up Yuri." Yoona rushed Yuri

"Where does that girl get her energy from." Yuri thought. She was already feeling the exhaustion from running around the safari all day. But nonetheless she wanted to spend a good time with Yoona and didn't complain about herself being tired.

Throughout the entire day as they were having fun, Yoona constantly turned to stare at Yuri.

"Her pretty face, her smooth skin, her single eyelid, her long black hair.." she wanted to remember all of Yuri's features. 

Now that Taeyeon and Tiffany are happily together, Yoona knew it wasn't going to be long before Yuri has to leave. She silently kept all the feelings to herself as her emotions were mixed. Happy that their best friends were happily together, but sad that the two had to leave each other. Yoona was almost caught by Yuri a couple of times but simply smiled it off and said that the sun was getting to her. 

"Yuri ah, we need to take a photo." Yoona handed the camera over to one of the staff.

"Okay erm I'm going to take a photo now. 3.. 2.. 1.." the staff counted down.

Yoona cling onto Yuri's hand and they smiled beautifully for the camera.

"1 more please.." Yoona requested.

Then Yoona turned her head around and forced Yuri's head around where she kissed her on her lips as the staff counted down to 1. The 2 closed their eyes feeling the moment of the kiss as the sun set behind them while the trees glowed in orange light.

The staff was feeling shy by the scene he just saw he quickly returned the camera to the couple. Yoona thanked him for his help and went back to Yuri.

"Yah what was that for." Yuri hit Yoona on the head, blushing.

"Hehe, I thought we needed a photo like that." Yoona replied as she checked her camera for the photo.

"But it really is a pretty photo." Yuri said as she saw the photo and cupped her hand on Yoona's cheek and gave her a peck on the lips. 

"Hehe.." Yoona laughed, face as red as a tomato.

It was already night time and the couple went over to the tallest tower in the vicinity. There they could see the entire town as they peered down from the glass window on the tallest skyscraper in town. 

"Wow it really is pretty. Look at the stars." Yuri pointed to the twinkling stars.

Yoona again, looked at Yuri trying to remember all her expressions. When she cried, when she laughed, when she smiled, and when she's being romantic.

"Yah yah, don't daze." Yuri knocked on Yoona's head again.

"Oww.." Yoona held on to her dead acting as if it hurt a lot.

Yuri seeing the scene pulled Yoona's head close to her and kissed the place where she hit.

"There! I'm sure it doesn't hurt anymore." Yuri wittily salvaged the situation.

"Hmm you know where it hurts?" Yoona asked Yuri.

"Where?" Yuri playing along.

Yoona pointed to her hand and Yuri kissed it willingly. Then she pointed to her arm, which Yuri also kissed willingly. Yoona then pointed to her left cheek and then her right cheek. Both Yuri kissed ever so gently. Then Yoona's forehead which she kissed. Yuri started feeling the mood as she kissed Yoona's forehead dearly. Yoona pointed to her nose, and Yuri kissed it longer than usual. Yoona didn't have to point to the next place as Yuri placed her finger on Yoona's lips and followed to kiss Yoona passionately. The two of them kissed with their eyes closed as their minds traced off to another dimension called happiness. They enjoyed the connection and contact they had and it was a full minute before they broke off.

"Huff, that was long." Yoona said shyly.

They stared into the eyes of one another as if trying to say the words they haven't got the courage to.

"I'm guessing it's going to be pretty soon. I'm going to miss you." Yuri confessed.

"Yeah, I know.." Yoona replied with a hint of sadness in her voice. 

"I will always love you no matter where I am." Yuri's voice started to break, along with her heart.

"I know.." Yoona replied again, this time her voice had become soft.

"Thanks for doing this today. It will be one of the best memories I have with you." Yuri said, almost crying.

"I know.." Yoona's tears already slipping down her milky face, as she cried silently. Her eyes had already shut as she felt all the emotions rush up to her in that very moment. 

Yuri seeing Yoona cry also found tears coming out of her eyes. Yuri got close to Yoona and hugged her.

"You're always going to be my special baby." Yuri whispered as she hugged Yoona tight. 

"I know..I know.." Yoona repeated the same old words.

"Today is the best day of my life. And thanks for loving me and letting me love you." Yuri whispered again. All the words she held in till now were out in the open.

"I know..I know..I know.." that was all Yoona could come out with. 

The two of them continued to cry in each other's embrace. Yuri held Yoona's face up and kissed her on the lips again. Yoona close her eyes feeling the kiss.

The soft lips, the gentle touch of her hands on her cheeks, the slow breathing when Yuri's kissing her. Yoona tried to embrace and record it all in her brain. She didn't want to forget all the memories with Yuri.

Yuri sent Yoona home who fell asleep in the car. Yuri picked her up bridal style from the car and laid her on the bed. 

Yuri kissed Yoona on the forehead when she looked down at the sleeping figure.

"Thanks for everything. Being with me on this crazy journey here. Reminding me what's important. And more importantly, thanks for the memories." Yuri continued to looked down at the sleeping figure, and couldn't help but feel sorry for Yoona. 

"I love you..." Yuri said before exiting the room...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bittersweet chapter T.T I don't really know what to do about this two idiots >< I'm a Yoonyul shipper in case some of you have not already known :P