Taeyeon's dreams...

If I Could Change Time...

Taeyeon found herself in a big white room, very much alike her own house but somehow it seemed a lot bigger. The ceiling stretched far and wide and no matter how hard she tried to get close she could never touch the walls. In the center of the room was the sofa, exactly like her own place. She could see from afar the backs of 2 people on the sofa. She tried to call out to them, but they never did turn around. 

All of a sudden one of the person stood up. Taeyeon was shocked to find her dad staring back at her when the figure turned around. 

"Dad..dad.." she mumbled softly, afraid to face her dad.

Her dad looked down and shook his head.

"You're a disgrace to the family.." he repeated a few times. And the echoes of his voice never seemed to stop.

Though Taeyeon was persistent in her decision but it still hurt so bad every time the line was repeated. It continued to echo in her head, the harsh words of her dad.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. But I love Tiffany" Taeyeon cupped her ears and shut her eyes trying to ignore the voice of her dad.

"If I knew, I wouldn't have given birth to you. To think you are such a lousy daughter." the hurtful words of her dad continued to echo in her head despite Taeyeon's effort to keep the voice out.

Then the other figure stood up and this time it was her mum. Saying the exact heartbreaking things. Taeyeon shed tears of pain as she continued to hear the woeful words of her parents. 

Then she was transported into another space, there she saw herself as a little kid. The kid was sitting on a chair and busy reading pieces of paper which resembled the documents Taeyeon read a long time ago.

A man went behind the little girl.

"Taeyeon ah, I'm sure you'll make me proud." Taeyeon's father smiled as he continued to guide the girl in her revision of the papers. 

Taeyeon was then transported into another space yet again. This happened for a few times. Taeyeon saw all her past. All those times she had spent up till the day of graduation and the day she entered the company to learn the ropes from her dad. She then officially took over the company when her father 'trusted' that she could do the job well. These memories flashed by, and she was suddenly at a familiar small place. She looked at the bright colours of the stall and heard the humming of a sweet voice.

She walked inside and saw Tiffany helping a customer style her hair. 

"Ti..Tiffany!" Taeyeon called out, but as usual the voice did not reach the other girl. 

"Are all these really my memories?" Taeyeon questioned herself as she saw more visions of Tiffany. 

She could see how Tiffany led her daily lives and once in a while Taeyeon would appear. As she traveled through the space more and more, Taeyeon found herself appearing more and more. 

"Wow, we really spent quite some time together." Taeyeon thought to herself. 

Taeyeon wasn't really sure what was all this about but was glad she could see all the sweet moments she had with Tiffany. Even though they cried a lot together, but they were happy in each other's arms. The hugs and the kisses reminded Taeyeon of how sweet their love was. She then recalled that she had took the pills that ended her life.

"Am I not dead?" Taeyeon asked herself again, obviously not getting any answers.

Then, she could see the future her and Tiffany. Having a family on their own. They were in a wide field running around like kids. The smiles on both their faces looked so blissful as if the world was truly at peace. Taeyeon even saw her marriage. The bells, the smiles, the ring, the cake. Everything was as clear as day. Taeyeon's heart soured.

"I wish we could be happy like that." Taeyeon letting out a sad smile. 

"I should let them stay like that forever."

The green grass, the happy faces and the peace she always wanted were all in front of her.

When the 'dream' appeared to have ended, she saw herself laying on the stretcher as the doctors urgently operated on her trying to save her.

"That's me.." Taeyeon shocked to see herself. 

Then she moved past the wall out of the emergency room to see her friends praying for her, and in the corner was Tiffany. Her eyes red from crying, her legs shaking in fear, her hands locked together as she continued to pray like the rest, for Taeyeon's safety.

"Maybe you would have been happier if I wasn't around." Taeyeon thought to herself, as she looked at the grief she caused Tiffany. 

Taeyeon continued to look at Tiffany, her heart aching, and if she could, tears would have already appeared on her face. 

"I guess souls don't really have tears." 

Then she saw Tiffany whispered to herself. However it seemed so clear to Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon, please come back to my side. I need you. Please don't leave me. I promise to be a better lover."

Tiffany took out the ring from her pocket and looked at it, "I'll put this on for you." 

Taeyeon seeing the scene was so touched to the extent that she just wanted to give Tiffany a good hug and hold her tight. She wanted to loudly claim that she loved Tiffany to the ends of earth. Taeyeon went back into the emergency room and looked at her lifeless body.

"I need to get back to Tiffany, I love her.." Taeyeon's resolution was firm after seeing Tiffany like that.

"This had better work." Taeyeon ran into herself...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The doctor came out of the surgery room. 

"It seems a miracle happened, the patient had woken up. But she's still very weak, so please notify us if anything goes wrong again."

The group of them heaved a sigh of relief, while Tiffany cried tears of joy as she smiled. The group of them went over to give Tiffany hugs as they all rejoiced...