It's not the right time...

If I Could Change Time...

"It was many years later, when my heart was still aching that I met Seohyun's father. Even though I still think of Jessica a lot, but he was a man who gave me comfort and support. I can't say I've totally gotten over Jessica and I am sorry to my husband for that. But I must thank him for showing me this much love even though I might not have given back the same amount." Sooyoung ended her story.

The room was once again filled with silence, while everyone was still caught up in the story.

"So, what happened to Jessica?" Yuri asked.

"I tried to find her when we broke off. But so much time has passed, and even though I still wanted to meet her. I didn't think it would be fair to cling onto her when I got married." Sooyoung said sadly. 

"Umma.." Seohyun looked at her mum with beady eyes, feeling the pain that her mum felt so many years back.

"I'm sorry Seohyun, for not being a good mum." Sooyoung was guilty and felt sorry for Seohyun who had to listen to her story.

Seohyun went over and gave her mum a hug, whispering to her that she understood. She could feel the pain that her mum kept to herself all these years. 

"Umma, saranghae.." Seohyun said as she continued to hug her mum. 

Yoona went closer to Yuri's side and held her hand.

"Yuri ah, I think even if we're apart. I now know that you'll still love me. Just like Sooyoung." a tear fell off Yoona's face as she looked at the warm hearted scene.

"I'll always love you." Yuri responded simply. 

Just then, Tiffany had came back into the ward alone.

"Erm, Mrs Kim went off first. She said she'll be back this evening." Tiffany said, while everyone looked at her.

Tiffany was puzzled at the scene. While the rest were frozen as they didn't really know the right words to say. 

"Erm, is anything wrong?" Tiffany asked.

"Haha, nothing at all. What's that in your hand?" Yuri questioned, trying to divert Tiffany's attention.

"It's nothing much." Tiffany said, trying to hide the diamond ring.

"Yah yah, share it with us." Yuri went over to pry open her hand.

"Ahh Yuri ah, fine fine." Tiffany opened her hand to reveal the twinkling diamond ring.

"So that's what she did?" Yuri roughly guessed that Mrs Kim had given Tiffany her blessing from the diamond ring.

"I guess so, but I'm still not sure if I'm the right one for Taeyeon." Tiffany said shyly.

"Of course you are, you were always there for Taeyeon. And it's so obvious Taeyeon can't live without you." Yoona responded almost immediately.

"I agree with Yoona unnie." Seohyun giving further support.

Sooyoung walked over to Tiffany, while the rest suddenly watched nervously. Was she going to reveal the truth now? It got everyone holding their breath in all the anxiety.

"I'm sure Taeyeon would love you to be with her." Sooyoung patted Tiffany lightly on her head, and smiled.

Sooyoung looked around at the others and gave a calm smile. Everyone understood that Sooyoung was not going to reveal her identity to Tiffany, not just yet. In the midst of chaos, it was probably the smartest move. No one knew how much more Tiffany could take. 

Tiffany sat down beside Taeyeon and held her hand and whispered, "please wake up soon. Everyone is waiting."

All of a sudden the machine beeped and flashed a red light as Taeyeon heart rate started to increase. The doctors arrived moments later and brought Taeyeon to the emergency room. 

"I'm sorry but you guys will have to wait here." the doctor said simply.

"Will she be all right?" Tiffany asked, worried. 

"We will try our best." the doctor gave his short reply and went to the emergency room. 

The group of them were left outside of the emergency room, shocked at the sudden turns of events. Everyone prayed for Taeyeon's safety as they waited nervously outside the room...