The wedding & farewell...

If I Could Change Time...

When Yoona woke up the next day, she looked around her room and then her place for Yuri. But she was already nowhere to be seen.

"So she's gone huh?" Yoona thought to herself.

---3 months later---

"Wow Tiffany you look really pretty." her stylist commented as he dressed Tiffany's hair up for her wedding.

"Thanks.." Tiffany replied shyly. 

The elegant wedding dress Tiffany wore couldn't display more of Tiffany's beauty. She was gorgeous beyond words, just like a goddess. A sweet one at that. The tiara was then clipped onto her hair by the stylist.

"There, you're all perfect for the wedding. Ahhh, really pretty..." the stylist said is a rather gayish manner.

Tiffany looked herself in the mirror quite disbelieving of how she looked. 

"I bet Taeyeon will get a shock when she sees me." Tiffany thought to herself.

"You know, I'd turn straight for you darling." the stylist commented, which sent shudders down Tiffany's spine. Tiffany gave an awkward smile to the stylist.

"Just kidding! Ah, you're so fun to tease. But seriously though I'm gay." the stylist continued to speak in his own eccentric manner. 

"Anyways Yoona, thanks for being here with me." Tiffany eye smiled at Yoona who was looking at her from the corner.

"Hehe, anything for you fany ah." Yoona returned the smile.

"Anyways still no news about Yuri?" Tiffany asked worriedly. Yoona was in ruins during the first few weeks Yuri had went missing. But maybe because she accepted that Yuri had gone back to her own time and positively told herself she's happily with 'Yoona' in her own time, her cheerful side slowly returned. 

"Nope, she must've gone back. Yoona must be happily with her right now." Yoona said rather positively.

------------------

"Ohhh.. I'm sure Tiffany unnie will get a very nice surprise when she sees you." Seohyun commented as Sooyoung prepared Taeyeon for the wedding.

Taeyeon's hair was elegantly curled and the length of her hair perfectly went passed her shoulders to complement the smooth milky skin. 

"Just like the guardian angel you are to Tiffany." Sooyoung smiled as she put the finishing touches on Taeyeon's face.

"Haha, who would've thought Kim Taeyeon would one day look so girly." Taeyeon looked herself in the mirror. Her dress sense had changed completely after spending time with Tiffany. In a long time she finally felt like a normal girl who'd wear girly clothes and would want to dress nicely for your other half to see.

Taeyeon's mum walked in to the room to find her daughter all ready for the wedding.

"Wow, you're really beautiful daughter." Mrs Kim said as she held onto Taeyeon's shoulders.

"Thanks mum.." Taeyeon raised her hands to feel her mother's wrinkled skin.

"You've grown old. Thanks for looking after me all these years." Taeyeon said while still feeling her mum's hands.

"Haha, you are the best daughter that I could have. There was nothing hard about raising you." Mrs Kim humbly said. 

---A few hours later--- 

The bells ringed, the birds chirped and the lights shone elegantly. Everything was as pretty as Taeyeon had imagined. It was exactly the way she felt it in her 'dream'.

A smile like the spring day brightens the whole world, it makes me dream again
On a bright sunny day I lock our fingers together, and we walk side by side
Sometimes when I speed ahead and look back
Your face that looks back at me makes my eyes shine

"God must've made the best plans for me." Taeyeon held her hands together and closed her eyes as she thanked God for the beautiful day. 

Taeyeon went over to greet her little cousins who would be in charge of prettily flourishing the flowers behind them as they entered the garden for their wedding. 

The reception was bustling with congratulations as relatives and friends gathered to witness the gathering of the 2 love birds. Taeyeon and Tiffany had respectively went around to greet each other's relatives and friends. Smiles and laughter filled the place, while the kids ran around heartily in the open field playing catch while the adults chatted their time through the reception. Soon, the guests were seated at their respective tables and scrumptious food filled the table as they waited for the bride and bride's arrival. 

When I hear that spring is coming, I walk along the flower path
When it rains and summer comes, I walk along only looking at the rainbow
Even when fall passes by and winter comes, with the heat and warmth from your hands
We walk together
How great is your love

The symphony played the romantic music as the couple slowly made their way through the red carpet and passed through the center of where the guests were sitting. Some guests roared into cheers and whistles while others sat back stunned by the beauty of both Taeyeon and Tiffany. Their long dresses hung behind them as if trancing the guests to follow their slow walk down the aisle. The cute little girls walked behind them as they threw the little petals up in the air and complemented the beauty of the goddesses walking in front. Yoona, Seohyun and Sooyoung were already up on stage greeting the ladies with smiles as the Taeyeon and Tiffany walked towards them. Taeyeon stopped just before the stage to give her mum and dad a big hug and then both the ladies went up on stage.

I hope that a love like the sky will happen for me too, I always waited for it
On a day when the stars are shining, we walk in rhythm to the birds' melody
Like cyclic seasons' repeating secrets
Your love that never changes makes my eyes shine

The atmosphere calmed as the noises dimmed. The chirping of the birds and the little sounds of the insects could be heard as the guests fixed their eyes on the brides.

"Today, we're here to witness the marriage to Kim Taeyeon and Hwang Mi Young.." Yoona started the read the wedding verses.

"Hey umma, you think Tiffany is really okay with us using her original name?" Seohyun asked her mum.

"I'm sure she is." Sooyoung said plainly.

When I hear that spring is coming, I walk along the flower path
When it rains and summer comes, I walk along only looking at the rainbow
Even when fall passes by and winter comes, with the heat and warmth from your hands
We walk together
How great is your love

"Now may Kim Taeyeon present Hwang Mi Young with the wedding ring?" Yoona continued.

Seohyun went up to Taeyeon and handed her the ring. Taeyeon then recited the verse she had memorized the day before as she slipped the ring onto Tiffany's finger.

"I give my hand and my heart as a sanctuary of warmth and peace." 

"Now may Hwang Mi Young present Kim Taeyeon the wedding ring?" Yoona confidently speaking her lines.

This time, Sooyoung went up to Tiffany and handed her the ring while they smiled at each other.

"Thanks umma." Tiffany said simply.

"I promise to love, cherish and protect, in good fortune and adversity." Tiffany said her own line that she had recited the day before.

"May the peace and serenity of the heavens be with you all." Yoona concluded.

"Oh you can kiss the bride." Yoona added.

Taeyeon and Tiffany held each other tightly as she kissed each other while the guests went 'ouuu..' and 'ahh..'.

When I was worn out by the world, you became a shining light to me 
Even if winter comes again at the end of this narrow path we're walking along
If you hold my hand, this harsh world will seem like a spring day to me

Yoona peered past the guests as she saw tiny specks of gold luminating from behind the tree. She looked closer and saw Yuri. She was standing there smiling. Then, Yoona knew, she must've been here to witness their best friends' wedding. She left early that night cause she didn't want to wait till now to break Yoona's heart. Yuri saw Yoona looking at her so she waved goodbye to Yoona and slowly the gold glitter filled her. Yuri mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' to Yoona form t he distance. Yoona started tearing but smiling. She waved back at Yuri and mouthed 'i love you' to Yuri. The gold glitter almost filling Yuri's face now. But before that happened, Yoona saw Yuri mouthed 'I love you too'. And then Yuri was gone...

How great is your love

Yoona's tears continue to shed as she waved her hand at where Yuri was but now an empty space. Yoona's heart weirdly felt grateful and happy. She knew she would never forget Yuri but true love doesn't mean having to me together.

'Thank you...' Yoona mouthed at the now empty space with a grateful heart...

How great is your love

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dumdumdum~ Now TaeNy arc is finished. Haha, I'm thinking this should be the final chapter for my fic. What do you guys think? I could do a sequel if there's demand. >< Anyways thanks a lot for reading with me up till now. It's been a pleasure to write for you guys and myself. :P Feel free to comment and let me know how you have enjoyed the fic so that I can keep the good points that I have. In the end I hope I have wrote well and didn't disappoint any of you. Thank you for everything~!