The heart that started loving...

If I Could Change Time...

---At Yoona's house--- 

Yuri and Yoona both went up to the porch to enjoy the night sky. Yoona prepared some fruits and placed them on the small table at the balcony for both of them to enjoy. Yuri missed the quiet times she spent just like this with Yoona. However, Yoona had a very different emotion than Yuri. She was full of questions, but she had always chose to respect Yuri's decision to keep stuff to herself. Today, she felt differently, Yuri's actions were simply too absurd and this generated curiosity to rouse in Yoona. Yuri's extreme actions were simply too questionable.

"Hey Yoona, I guess you must be thinking that I'm mad, aren't you?" Yuri broke the silence. Yuri could sense that Yoona was becoming increasingly curious. Yuri had every intention to come clean with Yoona, about the time machine, about her job here and how Yoona actually died. But there never seemed to be an appropriate time since she arrived into this time. And now that they have the night all to themselves, it was finally time to reveal to truth.

"Nope, of course not. You're my Yuri darling. It's just that today has been wild." Yoona chuckled .

"Well, so here's the story..." as if the tale had not been told enough, the story of the time machine was again spoken of.

But this time Yuri was delicate and patiently put across every single detail to Yoona. From the major events of how she broke the rule of the time machine and ending up getting a mission to get Taeyeon and Tiffany to reconcile, to the smallest of details like the talks she had with Sooyoung and the awkward conversation with her mum during the time of Yoona's absence. Yuri even spoke of the heartwarming and loving moments she had with Yoona. Of course, Yoona of this world was completely unaware of any of these events, although similar but the things Yuri mentioned never happened to her the exact same way. However Yoona blushed all the same. Yuri looked at Yoona who blushed, while she was getting red herself. Yuri then pulled Yoona close, with their faces just inches away from one another, before Yoona closed her eyes to receive Yuri's soft lips. That evening was filled with love, love between 2 crazy love birds, love that had transcended even space and time...

The next morning Yuri opened her eyes to find Yoona's angelic face fill her space of vision. Yuri's left hand was numb as Yoona had been lying on it thorughout the entire night. Despite this, Yuri smiled as she cuddled Yoona closer and brushing of the hair off her face. She then kissed her on the forehead. Yuri looked up at the clear blue sky, temporarily soothing Yuri's troublesome problem.

Yuri went back to the salon alone because Yoona had work to go to. 

*Ding ding* the bells of ringed as Yuri opened the door and entered the salon. Tiffany was solely focused on cutting her customer's hair and ignored the person who had walked in. Yuri went up behind Tiffany and held her by her shoulders when she yelled "Morning Tiffany!". 

Tiffany jerked back as she was surprised by the sudden movements. 

"Yah! Yuri, are you really crazy? What if I mess up my customer's hair?" Tiffany exclaimed. Her customer then showed an extremely annoyed expression . Yuri caught her customer's expression and quickly backed away and apologized. Yuri then went to the corner of the salon and took a seat while waiting for Tiffany to be done with her customer. 

"So you going to burn my salon down today? Why are you here?" Tiffany joked after seeing her customer off through the front door.

"Yep, I'm going to burn it all down today" Yuri responded calmly well knowing it was a joke. 

"Hey!! No way! You can't. You're so dead." Tiffany went up to Yuri and choked Yuri loosely.

"Oh my I'm going to dieeeee..." Yuri whined using a baby voice. Tiffany laughed and released Yuri. 

"So seriously, why are you here? My previous experience with you wasn't exactly the best. You just dragged me around like a barbie doll." Yuri laughed at Tiffany's expression, "so Tiffany thinks a barbie doll is meant to be dragged around." Tiffany stared at Yuri before both of them burst out into laughter again. 

"Anyways who is the girl we saw yesterday? The one with the bodyguards." Tiffany began questioning Yuri as curiousity got the better of her. 

"Oh, so what if it is? Haha you're thinking of her?" Yuri was surprised Tiffany's interest in Taeyeon but nonetheless glad. 

"Uhh, I'm just asking.."

"Ehhh you're not being honest!" Yuri tickled Tiffany and demanded her to tell the truth.

"Ahh. ah.. Stop!! Okay I give up, let me breath.." Tiffany held her stomach which was aching from laughing too much.

"Yes I think.. I think I like her..." Tiffany looked down onto the floor and blushed...