Yoona's feelings...

If I Could Change Time...

After a long night, the 4 girls finally departed. Taeyeon went off with Tiffany to bring her home while Yuri followed Yoona back to her place to stay over. The four of them had plenty of emotions welled up, none actually was able to express themselves. 

Yuri walked Yoona to the car and drove towards her house. Both of them were silent throughout the trip. Yuri's mind was in chaos as she tried to grasp the current situation and her next move. 

"Why did things turn out this way? Ah Taeyeon, please be okay. All these people are going to get hurt." Yuri's heart ached as she thought of the people who got hurt. Yuri really wanted to see Taeyeon and Tiffany together. Initially it was because she was supposed to do so because it was her job, but now it was because she couldn't bear seeing her best friends getting hurt. She looked over to Yoona and saw her staring out of the window. It was a long time in a while where Yuri didn't know what exactly Yoona was thinking about.

"So this is how fragile love is? Taeyeon and Tiffany are hurting so much. It's because they can't be together. Yuri ah, will I hurt as much when you leave?" Yoona asked herself as she looked out of the window caught up in her pool of thoughts. 

They finally arrived at Yoona's place. The house was empty because Yoona's parents were away. The couple sat on the sofa in the living room, both unsure of what to say to one another. 

"Yoona, let's visit them tomorrow" Yuri broke the silence.

"Ne, Yuri" Yoona said blankly.

"Yoona ah, is anything wrong?" Yuri was getting the vibe something was bothering Yoona but she couldn't quite put the finger on what it was.

"No..nothing is wrong." Yoona replied.

"You sure?" Yuri was sure something was bothering Yoona but she didn't want to force Yoona to say it.

"Yep. I think I better go bath now, and then you can bath." Yoona smiled at Yuri, but the smile had seemed so forced. Yoona got up from the sofa and started walking away to grab the towel. Before Yoona could leave, Yuri held on tightly to Yoona's wrist. 

"Please, tell me what's wrong." Yuri said without looking up at Yoona.

"There's really nothing wrong, so please don't worry unnecessarily." Yoona replied without turning her back. 

Yuri had to let go of Yoona's hand. Yoona went to the bathroom and started washing herself.

"Yuri ah, how do I tell you that I'm scared? I'm really scared of losing you. But I can't be selfish." the warm water washed away the tears in Yoona's eyes. The girl who was always smiling suddenly looked so vulnerable. She felt alone, because she was the only one who couldn't let Taeyeon and Tiffany be together if she were to be with Yuri. Yet she wanted Taeyeon and Tiffany to be together because they're her best friends. No one would want to see their best friends in pain. In her sea of conflicting thoughts she didn't know what to do but cry.

Yuri waited for Yoona outside the bathroom. She wanted to through the bathroom door, but she suddenly heard sniffling noises. Yuri could tell Yoona was crying, but for what reason? Was it because of Tiffany and Taeyeon? Yuri was sad but she didn't expect Yoona to feel so strongly about Taeyeon and Tiffany's relationship. 

Soon, it was Yuri's turn to take her bath. When Yuri came out from the bathroom she saw Yoona on the bed, already asleep. She saw the tears in her eyes and attempted to wipe her face dry. Yuri then lied beside Yoona who had her back facing Yuri. Yuri cuddled close to Yoona and closed her eyes. 

Yoona who could feel the weight of Yuri's arm felt safe and warm but at the same time she was reminded that there will be a time when Yuri had to leave her. Again, tears filled her eyes as she wept silently. Yoona could feel her eyes becoming puffy, her mind was exhausted from all the depressing thoughts, and soon she drifted off into sleep. 

"Yuri ah, I don't think I can let you go." Yoona thought to herself, and fell asleep.

---In the morning---

Yuri woke up to find Yoona no longer by the side of the bed. The rays of the sun shone on her face and she squinted her eyes before getting accustomed the light. Yuri went over to the kitchen to find Yoona preparing breakfast for the both of them.

"Morning Yuri ah, let's have breakfast." Yoona smiled at Yuri. Yuri was glad Yoona was back to her usual self. She walked over to Yoona and hugged her. 

"Morning Yoona, here's a kiss." then Yuri gave Yoona a kiss on the cheek. 

"Wow, this is really good." Yuri gobbled up all the food Yoona had prepared for her. 

"I'm glad you like it, hehe" Yoona said in response. 

"I'm going over to look for Tiffany, you want to go with me?" Yuri asked Yoona. 

Then, Yoona's face dimmed. The smile that was on her face just moments ago disappeared. 

"Yuri ah, I think you should stop seeing both of them." Yoona said while looking down as if begging Yuri.

"Huh..hey Yoona what's wrong? You're scaring me." Yuri was shocked at what Yoona just said. 

"Yuri please don't see them anymore." Yoona pleaded again.

"What's wrong Yoona, tell me. Maybe we can find a solution. Why do you want me to stop seeing them?" Yuri was extremely puzzled.

"There is no solution! I can't bear to lose you Yuri. So just..just stay with me. Forget about what you're supposed to do, you can just be happy with me in this time. I can't live without you Yuri ah!" Yoona's voice echoed through the house and she started to wail out loud. 

Yuri stunned at the outburst of emotion just stood there and look at Yoona. 

"So this was what it was about all along. Since last night she kept it all inside her. How she must be hurting now." Yuri collected her thoughts. She then went over to Yoona's side and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I got so caught up with what I'm supposed to do that I actually forgot to consider the feelings of the person most important to me. Please don't cry." Yoona cried even louder. Yoona was feeling ashamed of herself, but how could she give up the love of her life? How could she bear to lose something so precious?

"Yoona ah listen to me, I was sent here to do this. Even then, please don't be sad. Because if God took away a Yuri from you, He'll definitely give you a Yuri back." Yuri said while continue hugging Yoona. 

"But I want you, I want you! I can't have anyone else." Yoona's tears flowed endlessly, her mind couldn't contain her thoughts properly anymore. She could only think about Yuri at this point in time.

"All right, hush hush. I promise I won't leave you. So please don't cry." Yuri's heart ached as she felt Yoona's warm tears seeping through her shirt onto her shoulder. Yuri was at a lost for what to do. What was the right thing to do, at this point she didn't know...