She's what?!..

If I Could Change Time...

The group of them continued to stay outside looking in at Tiffany who was constantly weeping over the 'sleeping' Taeyeon. After a few moments, Mr Kim dug out a ring and passed it over to Mrs Kim.

"Talk to her, I can't stand this anymore." Mr Kim walked away from the group solemnly. 

The rest of them just stood by and watched him leave, knowing that he was off to a place of his own serenity to calm himself down amidst all the chaos. 

"Guess he's not as heartless as we thought." Yoona whispered to Yuri. 

"Well, no parent would want to see their child in pain." Yuri replied without much thought. 

The group then scattered after Mrs Kim went into the room to call Tiffany out, while Seohyun, Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona went into the room to look after Taeyeon.

---Sky garden---

"Tiffany is it?" Mrs Kim asked. 

"ye..yes" Tiffany was extremely nervous being around Mrs Kim, she didn't know what was coming.

"Take a seat." Mrs Kim pointed to the bench near the edge of the garden. 

Both of them took their seat and then there was a moment a silence. Tiffany was busy fidgeting around, still uncomfortable in the presence of Mrs Kim. She was worried about what she would ask. Would she confess truthfully about the plan and her feelings? Or would she have to lie?

"I lived a long life as a mother, and an even longer time as a wife." Mrs Kim broke the silence. She held one of her hand on Tiffany's lap.

"But during such a long time I could never express out the love that I had. Unlike you." there was a certain melancholy about Mrs Kim's voice.

"Honestly I'm glad Taeyeon met you. Because if she never had, I would never have realized how lacking I was as a mother. It pains me to see her suffer, I'm sorry for not giving her the things that a mother should have given and I thank you for doing that job for me." Tiffany was taken aback by Mrs Kim's speech. She had not seen this coming. 

"Erm..I..erm.."

"You don't have to say anything. Haha." Mrs Kim was certain Tiffany could find the right words to respond to such a sudden change of events.

"I'm sorry I made you go through so much. Anyway please don't think of my husband as a bad man." Mrs Kim extended her arm to hold out Tiffany's hand while the other reached into her pocket to pull out the diamond ring. 

"Here is the ring that was supposed to be placed on Taeyeon's finger today. My husband passed it to me. I'm sure he must be feeling the same things as me right now. So I hope you can forgive us for the pain we brought upon the both of you. No parents, in all honesty, would want to see their kids suffer. It just took us a long time to realize." Mrs Kim sighed.

Tiffany could see the tears in Mrs Kim's eyes. She went over and gave Mrs Kim a hug. 

"I will take care of Taeyeon, I promise, I promise." Mrs Kim closed her eyes and smiled as Tiffany continued to hug her.

"I'm sure you will."

---Taeyeon's ward---

The group loitered around in the room as they continued to stare at Taeyeon and the many equipments around her. They were extremely bothered by the fact that they could not do anything but watch and pray. 

"Aish, what to we do." Yuri sat down forcefully on the chair as she sighed.

Sooyoung was looking quite bothered for a while now but no one hardly paid any attention because they had more than enough to worry about.

"Yuri, is Tiffany's real name Hwang Miyoung?" everyone looked at Sooyoung weirdly as they were caught offguard by the sudden question.

"I'm not really sure myself." Yuri answered embarrassed that she didn't even knew Tiffany had another name.

"But I'm sure I've seen her write Tiffany Hwang as her name the other time I went to her salon." Yuri added on.

Sooyoung's eyes went wide. Her suspicions were true. She hit her head hard as she scolded herself for not realizing sooner. 

"I think..I think Tiffany's my daughter."

"WHAT?!.." the loud voices of Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun echoed through the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I said it was going to end soon but then an idea popped out of my head so I think the story will be going on for quite a while. Sorry :P Anyway please comment! Hehe, silent readers shall be visited and punished by Yuri herself.. Bwahahah.