Good Morning...Not

The Bipolar Jerk

WARNING!!!: LOTS OF PICTURES COMING UP;D

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

SooHyun's P.O.V:

So far, I got a hater.

A guy.

Who apparently lives right next door.

Oi, why am I bring myself up with all this bunkers? Let me introduce you to me new living quarters!

So this is my room.

It's lovely isn't it?

Okay, I guess I can show you around the house, but not the other bedrooms of course.

Here's the bathroom on mine and my angry neighbor's side. 

I figuired this house has more bathrooms than regular houses.

Indeed, 7 bathrooms all over the house. 4 upstairs, 2 downstairs, and 1 in the jacuzzi room.

Here is the main room upstairs,

The computer room/library room,

Downstairs is my favorite out of all the rooms,

The spectacular kitchen,

Extra rooms and what not,

(The luxiourius patio/back of the house) ^^

(The zen garden) ^^

And last but not least, the jacuzzi,

Boy, am I tired....I'm pooped.

I guess its time to freshen up!

Narrator's P.O.V:

After picking your clothing, you entered the bathroom,locked the door behind you, and started your facial wash.

While washing off your facial scrub, you didn't notice that the bathroom door unlocked itself and came in Mr.Pissy.

Shocked, you stood there wide eye watching the latter going to the sink doing his stuff, still half alsleep.

"What the heck?! How did he unlock the door?! I swear I locked it! And how does he even do it half alsleep??!!" You frowned in thought and brushed your teeth.

Glad you weren't changing yet, you continued thinking while brushing, not minding the human next to you.

Right at the point where Sehun started taking his shirt off, you stopped him, "HEY BUDDY! I'm in here too!"

"Then get out. I never wanted you to be my bathroom buddy." Sehun openned his eyes slowly and stared down at you.

"But....but I locked the door earlier and how the heck do you open it?!" Still waiting, he impatiently tapped his foot.

"I still have to get ready for today's practice."

"Fine." You grumbled and went to go change in your own room.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

After changing into a comfortable outifit, you hopped out of your room.

Before you took a first step, Sehun blocked your way by walking out.

*Jeezus, what's his problem?*

LuHan's P.O.V:   [A/n: Sometimes I might go to a random member and do their P.O.V to make it more interesting. XD]

Urg, ehh why do I have to be assigned as XiuMin's bathroom partner?

That dumpling took a load in the toliet and it STINKS LIKE HELL!

I wanted to be my little bro's partner but thats too late now.

What the heck is that smell?

Is that perfume?????

"Sehun dongsaeng, why do you smell so fruity peach or whatever....?" I sniffed his jacket, noticing the descent girly smell, lingered around the back and shoulders of his top.

"That girl used that smell as her bath soap or spray....I don't know." Sehun quietly eyed the petite girl walking by and down the stairs.

"But how did you catch on the smell?"

"Her thingy bottle got mixed up with my cologne..." My younger just blanked out and pulled me along.

````````````````````````````````

Narrator's P.O.V:

As everyone gathered downstairs to get breakfast, all the EXO member's phone rang at the same time.

"Yoboseyo." In unison, all of them answered, leaving you speechless.

"Deh." One by one, they clicked their phones off.

"SooHyun, your in charge of dressing. Our cordi stylists had to go to a meeting in Busan for our next outfits." Lay walked up to you and handed a card that granted access to the dress rooms.

"But I have'nt got any training yet!" You stared at the card in your palm.

"You'll do fine." Lay eyed up and down at your outfit.

"Let's get in the van kiddys!" Kris picked up the car keys and went out the door.

"BUT I HAVENT ATE MY BREAKFAST YET!!!!" XiuMin and Tao yelped.

"Who cares?" Chanyeol did the 'Idc derp face' and blew a raspberry at the two.

"Common guys lets go!" Suho lightly pushed D.O. on the as he escorted some members out.

"I'll take you to the van. I suppose you don't drive?" Kai took your free hand and smoothly held the door open.

"Stupid flirt. He didn't even hold the door for us!" Tao grumbled to Xiumin, who was stuffing his face with left over buns he bought last night.

"Right in here." Kai led you to EXO-K's van and took you to the third/last row of the car.

He hopped in right next to you and gave you a smirk.

SooHyun's P.O.V: 

Is this guy playing me?

He's pretty retarded if he tries to make a move on me.

"So whats your name?"

Of course, this guy might as well create a crisus and go along with all the lies.

"U-Know" So I'ma play a trick on this one. Harhar.

"U-Know? Kinda of like the sunbae from TVXQ?"

I nodded.

"Your an"

"I'm a what? To hot?" The idiot chuckled and scooted closer as D.O. joined the back.

I leaned closer to his face, "Idiot." 

Narrator's P.O.V:

"Idiot?" Kai repeated your sentence and the whole car started laughing.

Even D.O. started to snort from laughing so hard.

"But I thought we were on good terms!!!!" Kai started to wail and pouted.

"But that does'nt mean you should flirt with me, ding-dong." You showed him your poker face.

"Why not?" He hugged D.O. as he backed up.

"People might think your crazy and fans will start to stalk you to make sure your not hitting on another girl." You answered his question.

"You know Kai, that situition there is a FAQ. You know, people already loves your so why cause a problem?" Chanyeol smacked his lips as he finished his Pocky stick.

"Shut up!" Kai stole a giant marshallow from D.O. and stuffed it in Chanyeol's mouth.

"Haredhgshdh!!!!!" Chanyeol coughed and squeezed his neck, pointing out that he's choking.

"Your choking?! Hold on Yeolie!!!" Baekhyun turned his partner around and squeezed the upper abdomen continously.

Chanyeol started yaking and he spitted out the marshmallow, hitting Sehun in the face with the wet fluffy candy.

The car became silent as the Sehun started growling.

"Who started this?!" The cold maknae appeared, slowly turning around, seeing all of the member's frightened faces.

"She did it!!!" Kai picked you up from your seat and held you out on his lap.

"Yah! Put me down!!!!-" The car went over a bumper and you hit your head on the roof.

"KAI!!!" The older members yelled out, worried about you.

"What?" The latter stared at his hyungs.

"Were suppose to take good care of her, not treat her like she's our doll!" Suho scolded and pointed at Kai's reflection at the driver's mirror.

"Oh." Kai placed you in the middle and scooted to the other side.

"Look at what you did Kai, you made her unconcious!" Baekhyun pointed at you.

Your head was on D.O.'s shoulder and your eyes were close. You sat motionlessly.

"I'M SO SORRYYY!!!!" Again, Kai started bawl and hid himself with his hood.

```````````````````````````````````````

 

Hey guys! Like what cha reading? SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE!! XD

Lol, I had several house pics cause I though they looked pretty cool to use as EXO's house....IN KOREA!

Yup, I will be doing some chapters of the adventure with the whole group or EXO-M only in China also.

SO STAY TUNED!!!

Now for Chanyeol's 'I don't know derp face' pic!!:

Lol, Chanyeol's a happy virus so every emotion he show is derpy :3 rofl, lets just imagine this is his I dont care face, without that finger.....XD