The Sincerely Mad and A New Classmate

The Bipolar Jerk

Bad - Tablo (listen while you read)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA2f-6_Ro3I

------------------------------------------

After much trouble to find Sehun, you finally find him awake on the couch with a dark expression.

"Sehun oppa." Running up to him, you hugged him tightly, remembering the little promise he made last night.

The maknae shook you off, mad and angry.

"Go away."

"But Sehun, I have to tell you something."

"Leave."

"But-"

"I SAID LEAVE!" He burst, sneering with glaring eyes.

Shocked, you backed away from him, concerned.

"Just leave me alone and go figure out what you did wrong before coming back to me."

Fumbling in your steps, you ran back up the stairs, dashing into the room you were sharing.

Kai looked up from folding his blanket, he became confused as he saw your upset face.

D.O walked towards you while staring at you.

You looked towards the ground with the same expression, eyebrows furrowed.

"Good morning D.O oppa." You bowed a bit before sitting down on Sehun's bed.

He shrugged and strolled out of the room wordlessly.

"Morning Soohyun." Chen, who happened to appear out of nowhere, waved and left the room as well.

Kai was the only one left, to much of your discomfort.

He rushed over to your side, pulling you into a side hug.

"Did something happen?" Seeing his chance to get closer to you, Kai asked softly.

*Everything happened. You kissed me, Sehun is mad at me, and everything's just plainly falling apart.*

"Nothing." You managed to murmur out, laying your head on his shoulder.

He glanced at your worried expression, now he thought, would be the perfect time to start being there for you.

------------------------

In the afternoon, Mr.Kang came over for the day's lesson.

He announced that one of the EXO member will be now joining the duo as well.

"Hello, nice to meet you Jongin. Please have a seat next to your members." Mr.Kang shook Kai's hand, smiling with glee.

Sehun sourly frowned as Mr.Kang showcased his pearly white smile just for the idiot, Kai.

Kai bowed, and coolly walked over next to you and sat down with a smirk.

The lessons started shortly afterwards.

-------------------------

"Okay kids, today will be another journal write in. Please start right after the timer starts." After setting up an alarm on his iPhone, Mr.Kang spoke while gazing at each of y'alls faces.

With a push of a button, the teacher left to leave for the three of you to write freely.

Kai kept glancing over at you, who still had the same face on since you encountered Sehun, and rubbed your back soothingly.

Sehun had his distance from you, concentrating on his write in, glaring each time he met eyes with you.

*Stop looking at me!* As if you read his mind, you looked down at your paper, writing down the same sentence over and over but with revision.

"Big fat jerk." You mumbled, getting attention from both males.

Sehun caught your words, biting his lip bitterly.

"Did you say something Soohyun?" Kai peered over at you, biting on his pen.

"Nothing. Just thinking."

"Alright."

The timer came down to 10 seconds and beeped loudly.

Mr.Kang walked into the living room, picking up his device,"Stop where your at."

Of course, someone had to share what they wrote, but no one volunteered.

"Soohyun, you don't mind sharing what you wrote?"

"I just wrote a sentence repeated. I couldn't concentrate. Sorry." You ducked, turning red.

"That's fine." Mr.Kang noticed something off, comparing how you looked the day before and now.

You were usually hanging right next to Sehun, talking and smiling at random times.

Today, you were quiet, and unfocused.

"Kai, can you please share your story then?" 

"Sure."

Kai finished telling what he wrote, which most of the story was about last night's sleepover.

"Nice usage of words. Thank you for sharing."

Kai bowed, pleased with the compliment.

"Well that's it for today. I will be meeting you all next week since you'll be quite busy Thursday through Sunday."

With a 90 degree bow and a hand shake with Suho, who just came down the stairs, Mr.Kang left.

"Sehun, Luhan hyung needs you." Suho called out, awkwardly pointing up the stairs.

Without hesitation, the maknae ran up the stairs.

"Let's go somewhere Soohyun." Kai smirked, pulling you up.

"I'll go get my coat."

------------------------------------

You came across Sehun in the bedroom, cringing when you saw his face.

He piercing glare scared you, and with keen ears, you could hear him growl.

"Hey meimei!~" Beaming, Luhan waved brightly, smiling like there's no tomorrow.

"Hey Luhan oppa." Grabbing your fur hood coat, you nodded and paced out of the room, bumping into Sehun.

"Sorry." You sniffled, not meeting his eyes.

"Whatever." He huffed out, showing no emotion.

Closing the door after you, you ran down the stairs and out the door, where Kai waited.

Your bothered emotions showed that you wanted to leave immediately.

"Gaja!~"