Dancing With Exo

The Bipolar Jerk

Narrator's P.O.V:

As soon as you got out of the van in front of the S.M. building, the fans greeted you with dirty looks.

You peeked at their faces, some of them had scary faces on as a sasaeng fan.

Others had a mild hate look and innocent fans just stared at you with their mysterious eyes.

"Yah, watch where your going, your going to make Tao oppa trip!" One of the older fans hissed at you as you paced down the entrance.

EXO, not noticing the crowd's disrespectful acts, bowed and waved at everyone, causing the girls to scream and some had the nerve to push you as the members were distracted.

You scurried into the building and cringed at the girl who tried to pull your hair while you try to hide behind XiuMin.

"SooHyun, why are you so tense?" Chen whipped his head towards you, who had blank eyes and was slightly trembling.

"Nothing, just really cold." You shook your head and gave them a funny shiver while clutching yourself.

????'s P.O.V:

She's lying obviously.

Anyone who's smart enough could've saw what happen out there.

Not that I'm saying the other EXO members are not smart, they were too distracted by the loud screams and what not.

Sometimes the fans go overboard, if they do try to hurt anyone in our family, they'll be dealing with S.M. lawers.

Why can't she just speak up about this? Sometimes, I wish I could watch over her more.

Narrator's P.O.V:

After grabbing your scheldue from the front desk lady, you scanned over through it.

"I have nothing to do today. Besides running errands for you guys." You laughed as you saw the half filled paper.

"Okay then. All in favor of SooHyun practicing MAMA with us! CALL IN!" Chanyeol did his signature smile, looking like the chesire cat.

"CALL!" The Korean members, and the members who understood, raised their hand.

"Okay, how hard can it be?" You smirked, crossing your arms as if your taking a dare.

"Pshhh, half of the members failed after 10 hours, rewatching over and over at our choreographer dancing." Kai scoffed, acting like he's boss at dancing.

"Yeah right, you were part of this too Kai." D.O. guffawed at 's failure.

"Let's do a bet. If you can learn this dance and master it with us, you'll earn our service. If you don't, reconsider being our slave." With a mysterious glint in his eyes, Kai placed in the wager.

"Deal. And you might want to reconsider doubting a girl." You shook his hand with a tight squeeze.

"OHHH KAI, YOU ARE SO DEAD!" The guys hollered, most of them meant what they said, not wanting to lose this bet because of Kai's big mouth.

`````````````````````````````

You already learned the chrorus and the beginning of the song, the boys grew worried about your fast learning ability.

"Gege, what if we lose? I don't want to serve her!" Tao cooped up, whispering into Kris's ear.

"Calm down, SooHyun isn't demanding. She's sweet and kind. Stop mistaking her as Medusa." Kris lightly pushed Tao's forehead with his index finger.

Tao nodded, still panting and unsure.

Sehun's P.O.V:

Damn, SooHyun is good.

She learned the song faster than us!

"Okay, why don't we take a break for a bit?" Great, I need to work on my part for the scream part. 

I just don't want the hyungs to see me fail.

Ugh.....I gotta get this right.

Narrator's P.O.V:

Everyone went out of the practice room except Sehun, you, Xiumin,and Lay.

The two EXO-M members were resting, XiuMin was taking a nap while Lay closed his eyes, listening to his music.

Sehun glanced over his surroundings, a bit nervous of the hyungs waking up to see him dancing by himself.

"I know that your having trouble with Kai and Chanyeol's screaming solo." You walked up to him, uncrossing your arms as you circled around him.

"And what are you going to do about it?" Sehun mimicked your act, following after you.

"I'll help you with it." You tuned down the system, pushing play on the beat before the screaming part of the song.

"On 3, keep up with the tempo and beat. Your messing up because your off beat and your foot work is bending too much." You got in position with him, dancing as D.O., who is on the other side of Sehun during this part of the song.

"1...2..3!" Imaginating Kai finishing his one man dance solo, you and Sehun did your parts and paused for the next verse.

"What do you mean I'm bending too much?" The latter eyed your coordinates.

"Your foot is bended in too much, that's why you can't get to next part cause you gotta release the foot fast. You can't do it when it's so far in." You gave him a dumb expression.

*I'ma smack that face off if you don't stop!* Sehun mentally growled, sticking out his tongue.

He got into his position, you used your foot to hit the places he's having trouble with.

You bended him a bit further, made his foot a bit outwards, and made him stop stretching his legs so far apart.

"Now do it in this position." You the music again.

Watching his footwork, he danced, smiling that he finally got it right.

"Isn't that more comfortable?" You smirked, acting cocky.

"Go be a woman and get me a bottle of water." Sehun's expression became blank again and shooed you away.

````````````````````````````````````

By the end of the day, you learned the whole song with perfection.

You left Sehun wondering how you knew so much about positioning.

And as for the others, how in the world you learned the dance without practicing for days.

"Kai, I think you should go apoligize to SooHyun." D.O. poked Kai in the rib, upsetting the latter.

"No." The stubborn member pouted and hugged himself, hitting himself mentally for making up the bet.