A Kiss Come True

The Bipolar Jerk

In the middle of the night, Kai had a sudden dream.

The girl he had a crush on and him were lounging on the spacious couch.

Holding hands and giggling, he lightly poked the girl's nose, smiling at how she fluttered her eyes at the touch.

His mind was free from all worries and thoughts that he only had her in his mind.

The two cuddled and the cute girl buried herself into Kai's warm chest and looked up with an adorable grin.

"I love you." Kai whispered, leaning in for a kiss.

What he didn't know that he was actually cuddling with her in reality, sleeping with her in his arms.

You and Kai had been sleeping in that position long enough that it was so comforting.

Kai unconsciously lowered himself to your face, where it was buried in his chest, and touched noses with you.

Sehun, who was thirsty, woke up abruptly and sat up, while rubbing his tired eyes.

He twisted around to see that he wasn't in his usual surroundings and took note that Luhan, you and Kai were sleeping along with him.

Wait...

Luhan, you, then Kai.

YOU AND KAI?!?

He rubbed his eyes harder to see if he was hallucinating, then he decided that he was probably still dreaming so he went to get water.

Kai stirred a bit from the door creak and pulled you closer to his body, if that was even possible since the space left in-between was thick as a piece of paper.

Luhan rolled himself over to where Sehun was sleeping and lifted his leg, placing it on the rim of the bed rest, snoring away.

----------------------

After a good cup of cold water, Sehun was fully alert now, getting ready to go back to sleep.

He walked into the bedroom, walking towards the mattresses.

He noticed that Luhan was the one next to him all along, leaving you next to Kai.

Shocked, he quickly pulled the sheets down a bit to find arms wrapped around your petite body.

The space left on the bed was more than when he first went to bed because Kai pulled you so close to his body.

The latter crawled towards the two of you, Kai's face was centimeters from your face, lips rubbing against each other.

*HOLY SH!!!! MOTHER OF FUDGEEEEE!!!!* Sehun pulled his hair, paranoid about the skinship, thinking of a plan to get you away from Kai.

Besides, he wondered, how did you get there in the first place?

He was sure you slept next to him while he was still awake, hunting down the erted members. 

After hard thinking, he glanced at you,stressing out.

To add on the stress, Kai pushed his face forward, fully kissing your soft pink lips, making slight kissy sounds.

*KILL ME NOW GOD! FML!!*

Angry, Sehun decided to go vent in his sleep downstairs on the couch, storming down the stairs quietly.

He laid down, covering his eyes with his arm, not caring down cold it was, not bothering to go get a blanket.

He let out a growl and promised himself to not explode in front of you tomorrow, possibly going back to the cold Sehun he was when he first met you.

*Is this a punishment for becoming too close with you?*

------------------------------

At sunset, you woke up with heavy eyelids, your mind hasn't functioned yet and you didn't seem to notice Kai right in front of you.

Kai seemed to wake up at the same time, smiling a bit because of his 'dream.'

He was probably still dreaming because he cupped your face, leaning in again.

You didn't mind the sudden morning skinship, thinking it was Sehun accidently touching your face.

You felt a presence, breathing lightly on your face.

Kai's lips pressed against yours, he purred under the light kiss, then deepened it with a little bite.

"Good morning beautiful.~" He murmured, pressing on his lips with yours.

*Why do I have something on my lip? And why did it just bite me?* You flinched a little at the sudden bite, still not opening your eyes.

The latter rolled you over onto your back, crawling on top of you, still not letting go of the kiss.

*Hmmm, Sehun won't probably do that will he? Kiss me? Maybe it's just another accident like last night.*

The presence seem to have no intention to stop,  getting you really curious if it was Sehun kissing you.

Kai was still in his 'dream' mode, knowing that this will probably never ever going to happen to him, so he continued with a more passionate motive,

deepening with his tongue entering into your mouth.

*CODE REDDDD!!! WAKE UP SOOHYUN!* Eyes popped open, you realized Kai was pouncing on you with the kisses.

"K-kkkkai!! W-waake uppp!"

You tried pushing him off, with all your strength, having no success.

*He won't wake up!*

The latter was enjoying his actions, not budging a bit.

*Alright, if it's a kiss you want.*

Arms wrapped around his neck, you pulled him down and returned his actions, biting his lip harshly.

That finally did the trick, because he opened his eyes to reality, where he performed his dreams.

He bit your bottom lip one last time before releasing.

"Oh, Soohyun, how did you end up here?" He raspy voice and half-awake face made him look like a man, startling you a bit.

Blush started to flood onto your face, embarrassed about the whole situation, having to explain how Kai sleep-kissed you.

"Cute." He quietly murmured and poked your nose, like how he did in his dream.

The awkward silence kicked in, Kai still in his push-up position on you, who was still blushing, avoiding eye contact.

After getting up, the latter held out a hand for you, which you shyly accepted.

He pulled you up forcefully, making you bump into his broad chest.

With a sly peck on the lips, he ran off with an evil laugh.

*What just happen?* You quickly ran the down the stairs to go find Sehun.