Please, I Go Solo

The Bipolar Jerk

Narrator's P.O.V:

"Are you guys planning to stay like that forever? I gotta grab some clothes." You tapped your foot, waiting patiently.

The two boys had kept their position for over half an hour already, still shocked at the maxium.

Not a single second have they moved a limb.

"Never mind. Enjoy my bed then." You gave up and walked over to the closet, whistling along the way.

"Can you stop me now." Kai spoked up first, not adverting his eye contact with the maknae.

Sehun got up, mumbling, "You started it first."

"Yeah, right. Please you wish." The latter scoffed and crossed his arms.

"I'm going out first." Feeling awkward in the situation, you tip-toed out back to the bathroom.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

After a nice relaxing and clean bath, you skipped downstairs to find all the members on laptops.

Sliding over to the back of the couch, you got a better view of each member's screen.

"Oh, Baekhyun-sshi, you watch Eat Your Kimchi too?" Peering over his shoulder, you noticed he was watching Simon and Martina's review on EXO's Mama mv.

"Ye, their really funny." His attention was still on the video, nibbling on a cookie.

"Kai, dude! You know that's permanent, right?!" The video showed the host, Martina, pretending to interact with Kai.

A clip of Kai, covered in face paint, screaming "Aniya!" popped up.

"Hahaha! Do you even understand this?" You laughed at the scene, joining the members on the couch.

"Actually, I don't. I usually ask Kris hyung to translate." Baekhyun meekly smiled.

"Well, she said 'Kai, you know that's permanent right?'. By that, she meant the ink on his face. And he supposedly said no." You translated the script into Korean, the latter nodded then laughed after he understood the message.

With that, he scrolled down to the comments, having no idea what anything meant.

"Leave that poor kid and his chair alone........Pwhahahaha!!!!" Clutching your stomach, you cracked at the top comment posted.

"What does it say?!" Chanyeol yelped, getting into knowing what fans think.

"Come on! Leave that poor kid and his chair alone...I'm sure he is just waiting for the tornado to take him all the way to China, where there's a young slim good-looking Chinese boy, name LuHan." Reading word for word, you translated once again.

"Please, I go solo. I still can't believe fans would make couple names for me and LuHan hyung. We having nothing going on." At the mention of tornado kid, Sehun appeared, looking bored as usual.

"Yah, and I thought we were friends." LuHan feigned, looking hurt.

"Meh." Sehun shrugged boredly.

Mad, the latter returned to his project, where he messed around with his makeup palete and fresh fruits.

*Hehe, I already got my revenge. I really did drop the banana that bastard ate. Haha, so my practice on bruised looks with makeup is accomplished!* Luhan mentally laughed like a mad science, in reality, he danced in his chair while no one payed attention to him.