First Kiss Part. 2

The Bipolar Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxLV7M1sdjg

B1A4 - Tried To Walk

 

Narrator's P.O.V:

Facing towards Sehun, you embraced him with the urge to his back.

His adam's apple was bobbing up and down, tears streamed down his face.

A painful expression was clearly stated on his face.

Time froze, the rushing wind was lingering, but everything stopped and moved in slow motion.

His whimpering scared you, you held onto him tightly as if he would disappear anytime soon.

You began to hum a sad, yet melodic tune, throwing up your mixed emotion by crying with him.

"It's not always your fault, sometimes, it was just meant to be. It's life." 

"Sehun oppa, don't cry. Your not...worthless." 

Sehun slowly opened his eyes, his breathe was stopped short before he faintly gasped.

"How...did you know?" He pulled back from the long lasting hug, searching for your answer through your eyes.

"I don't know. When I was still asleep, I guess it was really the end of me when I saw nothing but pure white, but then," You paused and looked down.

"I started hearing things...I heard your voice and Suho oppa's voice. I got really concerned because I thought was dreaming, but when I woke up, I didn't see you nor Suho oppa by my side."

"I was on the balcony during that talk..." Whispering, Sehun wiped his river of tears.

"Look oppa, I really don't mean to pry into your business, but I definitely think that your anything but worthless."

You boldly gazed at him, showing no sign of joking.

With a blink of an eye, his lips rested on yours.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

```````````````````````

Sorry about the short updates, I had to finish my English short story...gahh but then again, I might major in English...idk. But anyways, I' trying to build hype for more conflict/ more relationships with each member and make more conflicts after that! HAHA. okay......but seriously, part 3 is coming up tomorrow!!!!