The Hyung that Changed

The Bipolar Jerk

Narrator's P.O.V:

Now that Kai had finally regained his health and has the ability to start studying again, he joined the couple for tutoring.

The professor had came over that day to teach and give Kai his make-up work and he spared the others to practice their calculus.

While he taught the concepts of a new calculus unit to Kai, Sehun had difficulties trying to solve a complex question and tickled Soohyun for help.

"Hey, how would you solve problem 3?" The maknae slyly whispered, eyeing the busy teacher and student.

"I thought the genius Oh Sehun would be completing the last problem by now." Soohyun teased the latter and typed into her calculator.

"Okay okay, I get it Hyunnie." Sehun pouted and tapped pencil on the table.

His girlfriend glanced at him as she finished up another question, seeing him stumped on the simple math.

"Sehun, divide the fractions first before you map out the simplifed equation."

"Was it that simple?" Sehun had scratched his head in confusion and tried to solve the problem again and succeeded with Soohyun's advice.

"Wah..." The two eyed each other and giggled at their little moment.

"Yah pabo, what are you laughing about?!" Mr. Kang hollered after seeing Kai distracted by the the two.

Sehun flinched at the sudden call and he lowered his head, tucking his arms in.

"He was asking for help, sir." Soohyun swiftly replied, feeling brave to defend her scared boyfriend. 

 "Oh Sehun, you better listen well and score a 100 on the next test." The teacher threatened, glaring at the shrinking boy.

Kai, who's witnessing everything, was silently laughing, biting his lip to prevent himself from bursting.

When Mr. Kang returned to teach him, he continued solving the problem he was on.

-------

In the evening, Soohyun was alone on the couch, watching the lastest episode of her favorite drama.

Sehun was dragged along with the appa and umma to go grocery shopping and to his misery, he had to leave Soohyun behind.

Kai finished his shower and strolled into the kitchen to grab a carton of milk.

He spotted a lonely Soohyun and joined on the other side of the couch.

"Why the long face?" 

Soohyun looked to her right and glanced at Kai.

"Just thinking."

"About what?" The latter sipped on his beverage, placing it on the table before he laided on his back.

"I want to quickly finish school and leave for France."

"You want to leave?" Kai rubbed on his eye, blinking at the upside down Soohyun.

"Just to experince the fashion world, earn my degree and become a professional stylist."

"Ah, Soohyun, you scared me. I thought you wanted to leave our lives forever."

"No, I would never. Especially with Sehun around..." The girl mumbled her last sentence, her attention back to the show.

Seconds after the conversation dropped, Kai cleared his throat.

"Listen, Soohyun." He checked for any wondering members before he continued.

Soohyun's attention was now on the fidgetting boy.

"If Sehun ever breaks your heart, don't be afraid to find help." Kai wanted to say more than just his advice, to confess and get it over with but he couldn't find the courage to.

He waited for her reply, watching her peer softly into his eyes.

He could feel his own heartbeat getting louder and faster.

"Thanks, Kai oppa."

 

 

 

---- 

Ah boo hoo, such a short chapter....

I'm trying you guys, I swear. My mind is filled with many ideas after that horrible update about discontinuing. 

Sadly, I'm actually too focused on my others stories so would someone volunteer to knock some sense into me?

Anyone? 

Lol alright, I'll be back. Soon. Thanks for reading!