Before Christmas...

The Bipolar Jerk

Sorry for not updating in a long time, I had exams and A LOT of tests and what not lately and SCHOOL IS JUST HECTIC!!! Ermagerd, I'm dying under so much pressure and ugh, too much to handle that it's totally TMI.....lol Have fun reading guys! Next chapter is going to be BIG....well not the BIG big but just plain o' big.

---------------------------------

 

 

Over the pass 72 hours,before Christmas, EXO was working non-stop.

They went back and forth, performing and guest starred in radio broadcastings, getting barely any sleep.

It was 5 in the afternoon and their schedule was tight pack.

"LUHAN HURRY UP, WE NEED TO GET GOING FOR REHEARSAL!

The boys were bickering, whizzing by, stressed out about their performance.

Kris impatiently tapped his foot, waiting for the laziest member to finish.

Luhan was stalling, gathering his extra clothes, shoving his foot into his trainers.

"HOLD ON!" The latter ran down the stairs madly, jumping down the last few steps.

Losing his balance, he fell forward, swinging his arms, attacking Kris.

"Stop messing around and get into the car!" The manager ran past by the two boys, slamming the door behind him.

"This is the last performance Kris, you can make it." Kris mumbled, pulling Luhan out the door.

"Why are you talking to yourself? Werido." Luhan lightly snickered, weakly smiling.

-------------------------

"Thank you for all the supporting fans! We hope you all have a merry Christmas and expect great things in our future album!!~" Bowing in sync, the boys wrapped up another great performance.

After the curtains were closed, they hurrie quickly to backstage, wiggling out of their outfits, pulling on a more casual attire.

"EXO STAFF AND MEMBERS, PLEASE REPORT TO THE VANS NOW!" The backstage worker hollered, pointing towards the exit doors.

One by one, the members ran out, multi-tasking while running towards the van.

Hopping into a random EXO van, you sighed, clipping on your seatbelt.

"Great performance huh, Soohyun?" Baekhyun popped up from the back, smiling while panting.

You nodded, showing him a thumbs up.

You were catching a small cold, but you didn't stop working, exerting alot of energy.

"Are you okay?" D.O sat next to you, seeing you zoned out.

Again, you nodded, grinning to assure him.

From the back, Lay sneezed, shivering as he clutched onto his jacket.

XiuMin, who just slipped into the car, roughly coughed, hugging himself.

All the members were on their last straw of energy, tired, hungry, and cold.

Kris was the last one to enter the van, looking pale and drained.

"Alright, let's head down to the fansigning event." And away they drove to their last destination.

-----------------------------

Once the boys sat down, a pile of young girls spilled into the room, squishing into a line.

You weren't doing anything so you took the job of handing out little gift bags.

"Here you go!"

The shorter girl looked at you with smile, kindly accepting the gift.

"Thank you!~"

You nodded back at her, showing her a grin.

The line went on and on, hours passing by slowly.

Kai and Sehun were starting to get drowsy, unconsciously swaying while trying to pry their eyes open to stay awake.

You glanced over at Sehun, continuing to hand out bags, sighing.

"Here's another box. I think we might run out, we only have 2 more boxes left and the line goes out to the door of the building!" The manager came by, slicing the taped box open. 

He stared at you with a tired expression, patting your shoulder.

"It's going to be a long night. Hopefully we'll be finished before midnight."

You nodded, asking him for his safety knife.

After slicing up all of the boxes, you conveniently found a large wagon to place all of the boxes inside, and off you waddled down the line, handing out the stuff.

Some fans were really disrespectful, snatching the bags from your hand harshly, not bothering to say a 'thank you' as they moved ahead.

"Rude." You mumbled, laughing through your nose.

"Heard that, peasant." The sharp girl swiftly turned to your direction, glaring at you.

Nearby fans heard the little commotion, eavesdropping into the talk.

"Ha, why am I peasant?" You glared back at her, sarcastically laughing.

"You're just another wanna be, walking around as if your another staff member just to get close to the EXO oppas."

"Oh really? Care to open your eyes to see my badge, miss?" You dangled your pass, showing her the staff stamp on the back of the card.

Some people hollered at the comeback, snickering as they got a glimpse of the badge as well.

The fan spun towards the front, embarassed that she tried to make a scene.

--------------------------------------

"Luhan oppa, can you please perform a speacil talent?"

Out of nowhere, your attention was caught by the question, raising your head to find that annoying fan, that tried to make a fool of you.

"Ahh sorry, I can't perform anything at this fansigning event, but I'll sign your album though!" Luhan cutely shook his head, trying his best to change the girl's mind.

"Oh, alright then." Disappointed, she let Luhan sign her album, moving onto Kai.

Sehun, who caught your intense glare at the fan, took note that you encountered some problems with the girl.

"Hey Sehun oppa, can you please-"

"SOOHYUN-SHI! CAN YOU PLEASE REAPPLY MY LIP BALM?!?!" Sehun screamed over the EXO members, startling the girl.

"AH DEH!" Pulling out the lip balm, specifically labeled 'OH SEHUN', you ran down to him.

The fan recognized you, frowning at your presence.

"Pucker your lips." The maknae obliged, making the 'bbuing bbuing' noise at it.

The girl gasped in frustration.

You lifted up his chin, carefully applying the balm all over his lips, smiling brightly just to annoy the fan.

After you finished, Sehun got back to what he needed to do, sign the album and he put on a fake smile and waved.

Stomping down the way, she slammed her album down in front of Chen, scaring him.

Sehun slyly winked at you, hiding his giggles behind his hand.