Back to His Jerky Attitude

The Bipolar Jerk

[A/n: Listen to this as you read, lol,;D : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0gxDpDN4VI ]

````````````````````

Narrator's P.O.V:

After a nice, good sleep, with a graceful weather, you stretched your limbs before skipping to the bathroom.

Today, just to make sure, you knocked on the bathroom door for any signs of Sehun.

"Come in." Another voice inside called out.

"But, don't you need to change or wash up or...-" You stopped blubbering as Sehun opened the bathroom door.

"If you want to get ready, get in here and do your business or you'll just have to go use someone else's bathroom." 

You shuffled your feet, entering the bathroom quietly, going to the other sink.

*And I thought he would change after yesturday. Never mind then.* You angrily pulled off the cap of the toothpaste bottle.

"What?...." You looked down, noticing the cap was a screw on cap.

"Bwahhaha, yah are you sure you're not the pabo?" Sehun laughed his head off, clutching his stomach.

"Stupid jerk.....thinks he's all that...grrr." You grumbled as you brushed your teeth with a dark expression.

"You should know......I don't care if anyone else is in here while I'm here. It's normal for guys to change in front of guys." The maknae fixed his sideburns, checking his own reflextion.

"What?! I'm not a guy! The last time I checked, I'm a girl!" You argued back.

"Are you sure. There's really nothing to check out." Sehun stared at your chest then glanced further down.

You covered yourself with your arms, shaping an 'X'.

"You sick ert! Just get out if you're done!" You furiously pouted, putting your hands on your hip.

"Alright." The latter slipped his thumb under his bottom lip and left with a triumphant smirk.

```````````````````````````````````````

After that humilating conversion in the bathroom, you unconciously walked down the stairs, afraid of Sehun telling his hyungs what happened in the bathroom.

"Why are you sneaking around like that?" You jumped as you saw Sehun right behind you.

"I'm not sneaking around, I was trying to scare someone." You scoffed, making it more obvious with your burning cheeks.

"Right." Sehun sarcastically laughed, then went ahead, rolling his eyes playfully.

Kai's P.O.V:

Alright, since I could'nt do anything last night to fix Ms.Flicky, I shall use my chance NOW.

"Soohyun, come over here, I need some help!" 

Alright, she's coming over. Now, she shall trip over that object on the floor.

And she'll fall into my arms. MWAHAHAA! I'm such a genius.

Narrator's P.O.V:

As Kai expected, you trip over the little bouncy ball laying around.

Right before you flailed into his arms, Sehun walked past by, catching you instead. Kai's smile slowly faded.

"HOLY CHEESE! UGH!!!!!!" Kai pulled his hair as he stormed out of the room.

Sehun's arms were still wrapped around your waist, your eyes were still shut, too scared to see what came next.

"Now if you would stop being Damsel in Distress, can you get up. You're freaking heavy." Your opened your eyes one by one, Sehun had an annoyed face on.

"Mianhae." You got up and bowed, tucking your head in.

Sehun's P.O.V:

Really Kai hyung? If you wanted the girl, you could of slipped in and took her from me. It's not that hard.

Sometimes I wished he was a bit more........smart.

Ahaha, first the bathroom, then stairs, and now this.

She really is something.....and not the good thing either.

"Mianhae." I looked at her, she tucked in her head, looking up with freakishly huge eyes.

Oh my god, she can be LuHan hyung's doppelganger!

"Yeah, whatever." I gotta eat breakfast and stop wasting time now.