Rage!

The Bipolar Jerk

 

WARNING: LOTTA PICTOS COMING UPPPPP! XD well maybe.......;D okay not really XD
 
Zhen de = Really
 
Chincha = Really
 
 
 
July 29, 2012 NOTE:
 
These several past days, Asianfanfics has been having some issues that I didn't know about until something happened. I wrote A SUPER EPIC AWESOME CHAPTER, then I went to go click on the post button. HOLY CRAP, the site was down. RAGEEEE!! So I went to redo the chapter again, as I thought the site was fixed, and the idea was still fresh in my mind. RAGEE AGAIN! DX< HOLY CHEESEBURGERS!!!! I gave up on the whole thing, but luckily, I wrote down what I could remember on paper, and guess what, MY DANG FRIGGIN BROTHER HAD TO GO AND USE THE PAPER FOR HIS DAMN CAMPFIRE! HE BURNT IT LIKE AN OVER-ROASTED WEENIE!! RAGE!!
 
Anyways......Have a great day ;D
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Narrator's P.O.V:
 
During the car ride, which lasted for 45 minutes, everyone in the car pointed and oh-ed at different buildings and architectures.
 
The car abruptly stopped at a fancy house, which located on top of a hill where there's a nice view of the city.
 
"Is this where we're staying in China?" Mouth open, you gaped at the modern, yet cozy design.
 
"Ahhh no. We're living in a dorm nearby." Chen giggled at your reaction, turning your head towards the building that sat several blocks away from the beautiful home.
 
"Oh." The building looked run down, but renewed by chocolate beige limestone bricks, in front was a cute small garden.
 
"You'd be surprise what's inside." XiuMin patted your leg, wagging a finger.
 
Unsure, you bit on your bottom lip, examining the house from a far.
 
-----------------------------
 
"OH CHINA BAEBAE! I'M HOME!" Kris twirled around, jumping onto the soft lime couch.
 
"Oh Kris hyung, the Canadian giant. Weirdo." Chanyeol awkwardly laughed, sitting on the other side of Kris.
 
"Whoa," The first word escaped from your mouth as soon as you entered.
 
 
"Holy,"
 
 
"Chiz,"
 
 
"Canoly."
 
 
"Uhhhhhh........................."
 
 
[A/N: Lol, imagine a weird duck quack happening.....TROLLED XD]
 
"Nice right?" Kai's face popped up in front of your face, looking like hmph.....uhh......a doof.
 
"Sure.....I'll just go look around." You scurried off, avoiding Kai, running off as far as possible.
 
"Soohyun, can we talk to you?" D.O.'s voice could be heard from outside, harmonizing with Suho's upbeat tone.
 
"DE!" Squealing, you dodge the furniture in your way as you jetted off.
 
The chilly, yet gentle, Winter breeze greeted you again as you entered the lovely field, lush and full of life.
 
D.O. and Suho sat out in the middle, where the sun shone down on them like angels.
 
"We need to talk about your stay." Suho smiled, offering a lovely grass seat that had a cushion above.
 
"Please continue."
 
"Well, you see. This dorm is a tad bit smaller than the one in Korea. There's only 7 rooms built."
 
"And?" Your eyebrow hitched up into an angle.
 
"You'll have to share with someone." The leader continued, his hands did some weird gestures as he talked.
 
"But we won't make you share with manager hyung of course. Because you know....He's old and y." D.O. added in, whispering.
 
"So who will I be sharing with?" You leaned forward in the circle to get a better hearing.
 
D.O. glanced over to Suho, telling him to spill.
 
"Uhm...well, you'll be sharing with.......Sehun and Kai." Suho finished, his hands were trembling uncontrollably.
 
You stopped fiddling with the grass and looked up, gazing into D.O.'s and Suho's eyes.
 
Your mind blanked out, the two names repeated itself over and over.
 
"You guys might want to run."
 
The two looked at each other, confused.
 
"Now."
 
Both of them didn't hesitate to get up and fled immediately.
 
"OH MY FREAKIN GOSHHHH!! WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN TO MEEHHH!" You went out of control, rolling back and forth on the grass, screaming your head off.
 
The birds jolted awake and flocked off, the neighbors went out on their balcony to see the commotion.
 
EXO and the manager surrounded the glass window, watching you rage.
 
"WHY ME? KILL ME NOWWW!"  Pounding your petite fists on the ground, your screams muffled down to whines.
 
"She took that news well." Lay sarcastically laughed, glaring at EXO-K's umma and appa.
 
"CHINCHA?!? ZHEN DE?!? WHY?!?!?" You paused your rolling, weeping face down.
 
"Should we just leave her there? She looks dead." Kai snorted, glancing at your motionless figure.
 
"Kai, that's very rude! Tao, can you please go help SooHyun?" Suho sighed desperately, pinching his nose bridge.
 
"Sure!" Tao skipped over to the door, stopping when Sehun blocked the entrance.
 
"No, let me. I have to handle some business with her." With a sly smirk, Sehun slid out.
 
The others just groaned and headed to their lairs.
 
--------------------------------
 
"Yah, get up." After kicking your side, Sehun crouched down poking you.
 
"Go away." You scooted off to the right as his foot followed your stomach.
 
"Come on, I gotta talk to you."
 
"Shut up factoid."
 
"Well, actually, I gotta ask you something." He sat down and pulled you over by your skinny arms.
 
"Leave me alone!"
 
"Common, don't be a turd. Sit up, breathe in that Chinese air." The maknae dragged you into a sitting position, moving all the hair in your face.
 
"HOLY- I mean, you look wonderful!" He squeaked, lying with his lisp audible.
 
"Look, I know you don't want to be roommates with Kai but-"
 
"No, I don't want to be roommates with you actually." Wiping your face, you got up and left the backyard.
 
"YAH!"
 
------------------------------
 
A couple of hours passed by since you threw that tantrum.
 
The boys were sitting in the living room, watching Chinese dramas on the flat screen.
 
You walked out from your hiding place and entered the living room.
 
"Hey SooHyun!" Grinning like an idiot, XiuMin greeted you with a tight embrace.
 
"Glad your here, now let's start the bet hyung!" Kai hollered, pulling random members along the kitchen counter.
 
"Alright alright. Calm your cheese Kai." D.O. stood in the middle, pushing Kai lightly, telling him to stop.
 
After everyone gathered around, some of the mischievous members had an evil smirk on their face.
 
"What's going on?" 
 
"We're doing a challenge," D.O.'s raspy voice answered your question, fist on the cool counter.
 
"All thirteen of us are going to play Kai Bai Bo. The last two who are standing, are going to go purchase an animal costume, wear it, and go buy milk. Then in front of the store, do the ultimate Milk Dance."
 
Suho nervously nodded, remembering his own history of fails in hand games.
 
"No, wait hyung, change it to three last standing!" Tao piped up, his eyes darted around the worried members.
 
Shrugging, everyone hid their hand behind their back.
 
"KAI BAI BO!" A sea of hands flew in the circle, different hand gestures appeared.
 
---------------------------------
 
"Lay, Luhan, and Sehun. Nice combination. Now go whip out your wallet and get stripping with those milk cartons!" Kris howled, cannot contain his crazy laughter.
 
"BUT DUIZHANG! The incident, I don't want that happening again while I'm out in public." LuHan pouted, his eyes started getting glossy again.
 
"Rules are rules. Last three, get your tail whippings." Kai nagged, shaking his head.
 
"But-"
 
"No butsies!" 
 
"Hold on! I'll do it!" The debaters turned around, finding you volunteering.
 
Looking back, you saw innocent members shaking their head, mouthing 'Don't do it!'
 
"He's still pretty shocked about this morning. Let him stay home, I'll fill in for him." 
 
Kai and Kris thought about it, then nodded.
 
"THANK YOU MEIMEI!!" Running over with open arms, LuHan twirled you around  while bouncing up and down.
 
Everyone raised their eyebrow at the odd sight.
 
"Errr....Not that I'm taking advantage of this." He coughed awkwardly and let you go.
 
"Get going now, you losers!" Giving each of you a push on the bum, Kris escorted you three out the door.
 
"What have Soohyun got herself into?"
 
"Did she hit her head while raging?"
 
----------------
 
-Meanwhile, outside walking with Lay and Sehun-
 
"Common guys, let's go catch a cab. It's cold out." Shielding your eyes with your hand, blocking the sunrays, you peeked at the two's faces.
 
"Whatever." Sehun look irritated, yet he didn't say so.
 
"Okay." Lay shrugged neutrally, quiet as usual.
 
"Let's go!~"