What's the Rush?

The Bipolar Jerk

It seemed like a year passed by as EXO was finally now finish more than 1/4 of the line.

Boys and girls were rough through out the night, some had sneaky plans, cheating their way through the line-up.

Around less than 40 people left, the staff became cranky and the stars were sprawling their limbs underneath the draped table.

"Soohyun, can you please help and pack the boy's gifts into a separate van?" The main manager rubbed his eyes, yawning.

Yawning back, you began to walk over to the spilling pile of gifts by each member, the little wagon you kept trailed after you.

------------------------

Walking out towards the front of the building, you noticed Kai came out from the bathroom.

He was rushing as he walked, dusting off his clothes.

From a far, a storming fan ran down the shallow stairs, going straight towards him.

"YAH, KAI WATCH OUT!!" 

Before he looked up, he had already been tackled down, hitting against the railing with a loud clang.

The girl whizzed by, your jaw dropped, and Kai flailed on his way down.

You dropped the handle of the cart, leaping over to the injured member.

Kai was now rolling down the steps slowly.

The attacker speeded out the doors, looking back while she pulled her snapback low, covering her face.

"Omo, Kai, are you okay?!?" 

The latter shook his head, cringing in pain.

He held onto his waist, slowly rocking over to a flat position.

Gripping onto your forearm, he muttered out in pain, "My waist hurts really bad."

"We need to get help. I'm calling the manager." Whipping out your phone, you dialed the manager's number, hoisting Kai into a sitting position as you waited for it to pick up.

Kai was now cutting off the blood circulation in your arm, he was turning pale and green as he shifted.

"Yoboseyo?"

"It's Soohyun, I need help by the stairs. Kai got injured really badly and he needs help NOW!" 

Yelling could be heard afterwards and the connection was cut off immediately.

Shortly after a minute or two, the manager and some of the members ran towards Kai, who was tearing up by the second.

"What happen?!?" Kris panicked, gripping his hair.

"Some bulldozing fan just rammed him down the stairs!

"Oh my god, I knew something bad was going to happen! THERE'S ALWAYS SOMETHING THAT GOES WRONG!!!" Kris cursed in English, he looked frustrated and tired, doing weird strangling motions with his giant hands.

The tall member paced back and forth menacingly.

"Kris, calm down. We can solve out this later. Right now, we need to focus on Kai and his injury.

Kris stopped his pacing and stared at you with a cold, hard, piercing eyes.

His aura was giving off a bad dark feel that made your stomach sink in fear.

You didn't dare to blink while Kris glared at you, gulping, hoping that he would stop.

"I'm going.The latter began to stroll out of the building, leaving you speechless.