Suspicious

The Bipolar Jerk

In the bright early morning, Sehun's face shriveled at the blazing glare in his face.

He squinted, automatically covering his eyes with his hand, pulling his own body up.

A weight was preventing him from getting up, his arm was warm and a little numbed.

He glanced down to see your peaceful face, but your puffy eyelids were quite noticeable.

He lightly your eyes, they felt a bit tender under his touch.

"I can't believe that we made up so fast. I'm thankful for your kind and honest self."

Leaning down, he gave you a sweet kiss, smiling in delight.

You stirred, rolling towards the other direction.

Sehun chuckled and slightly smirked,"Yah, Soohyun, don't leave your boyfriend hanging."

The latter paused for a second, his eyes widen, realizing what he blurted out.

He exploded with shy giggles and blushed from using the rare word, feeling a hint of embarrassment from calling himself a word that he never been called as.

You stretched out your arms, flailing them, whacking Sehun in the face.

With quick reflexes, the maknae grab hold of your hand by biting your index finger.

"Hun, let go!" Sehun laughed at how you whined, yawning in process, then sitting up with an annoyed look.

"Oh, so now my nickname is Hun, eh?" Teasing, he nibbled on your finger, snorting out laughter through his nose.

You glared at him with a pout, which he laughed even more hearing you try to growl.

"Come here, sit in my lap." Sehun released your finger, which you immediately took back and rubbed it affectionately.

"Wha?! I'm not a little kid, Santa Claus."

Wrapping his arms around your petite figure, he pulled you into his lap, embracing you into a tight hug.

At the close skinship, you couldn't help but blushed, tinkling with fits of laughter from being tickled.

"Stop. STOP IT!~ i can't....i can't BREATH!~" 

"Alright princess, only because Kai is still sleeping." 

You sighed desperately, "What am I going to do with you?"

You shook your head in amusement, chuckling at his confused face.

"So..., uhm how about a morning kiss?" Awkward about the 'couple' situation, Sehun's face was tinted with red, warm blush.

He scratched his head in shame, biting his bottom lip adorably.

You squished his face while staring straight into his eyes, which he tried to avoid but lost his power to do so.

*He's so cute!~ Ermagerd! Why don't fans see how cute this dork is!?!? Oh well, more for me! ;) * 

You zoomed into his face, smooching him while squishing his nose with yours.

Surprised, Sehun shivered while his lips were in contact with yours, his arms weakened, falling down by his side as you comfortably sat in his lap.

"Ahh...~" Sehun breathed out, again, he turned bright pink from his little moan.

To his disappointment, you let go, laughing at his expression.

"Your a little greedy Hunnie!~" 

"Wha?...." Zoned out, he could only think of how you made your move.

*I gotta be the man in this relationship!!!! SEHUN FIGHTING!~*

"Oh hey Soohyun, before you leave, can I ask you something?"

You obliged, waiting for the question.

"Will you confirm of being my girlfriend?" He quickly blurted out, awkwardly laughing after he finished.

------------------

During breakfast, Kris woke up to find you and Sehun all peppy and oddly, really really close to each other.

Whenever you got up to go get something extra, he would tail along like a little puppy.

The little feeding gestures Sehun would do would be obliged no matter how many times he fed you.

The place was just a little cheerful.

Perhaps, too cheerful?

While Chen was talking about how much he misses Korea, Kris interrupted him.

"So Sehun...and Soohyun, anything good happen? Getting good grades with Mr.Kang? Out for bubble teas lately? Anything?"

"Uhm well hyung," Sehun glanced at you, secretly winking.

Nobody caught his fast act, chomping down on their food while staring at Kris.

"me and Soohyun are really excited about Christmas and we had a BIG plan,"

"BIG plan." You nodded, repeating his words.

"To go out shopping today..."

Everyone was silent, only Baekhyun and Kai knew what you two were talking about, hence making up the plan.

"And of course, get some bubble teas." You added in quickly, meekly smiling.

"Oh, I was just asking, since the house seems so good-spirited today." Kris quickly covered up his mysterious question with his sentence and laughed it off.

*I think he's suspecting something.* You peered at Sehun, who probably had the same thought.

The two of you quietly giggled as breakfast went on to desserts.

--------------------

Hand and hand down the street, you and Sehun talked about how Kris was bugging out.

"Did you see he face! Ha, he didn't expect us to catch his sneaky question." Sehun clapped deliriously, happy to be out with a certain close friend.

He grinned down at you, pinching your rosy cheeks.

"Our little secret..." You murmured, returning the grin.

The latter's heart raced quickly as he remembered the little talk you and him had in the morning, pleased that you were most definitely okay with another promise and accepted his heart by replying with sweet kiss.

"Hyunnie, you want some bubble tea?" 

Eager, you nodded.

--------------

"So what can I get this lovely couple today?" The cashier beamed at the two of you, awing at how cute Sehun wrapped his arm around your waist as he observed the menu.

"Can you order a taro bubble tea for me please?" Sehun whispered, still staring at the menu, particularly staring at the funny doodle of a chubby kid holding hands with a cute little girl.

"Can I get one taro and one strawberry bubble tea please?"

"Oh, sorry, we just ran out of strawberry. If you want, I can make the taro a large and the two of you can share! I'll even throw in a discount if you want!"

After the hearing the girl talk in a language he didn't understand, Sehun noticed your little pout, but then you beamed at the girl.

"Sure, I'll take it!"

----------------

"So how did we end up sharing one?" Sehun eyed you, having some thoughts about the idea, chewing on the little bobas.

"The girl said they ran out of strawberry, so she offered a large taro bubble tea." You shrugged, sipping on the drink while Sehun drank in his own straw.

"Very couple-y of us.~"